Students and families enrolled at Mullen High School can register here for the 2019 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration. Please read carefully through the information below.
ONLINE EXAM REGISTRATION:
- Per school policy, every student currently enrolled in an AP® course is required to take the national AP® exam scheduled in May. Everyone taking an AP® exam must register and pay online by March 1, 2019.
- The cost of each AP® exam is $96. Please read through the information below and then click “Order AP® Exams” to submit an order.
- Late Registration for exams opens on March 2 and runs until March 14. A penalty fee of $10 will be added to each exam registered during late registration.
- All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card. There is an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Checks must be postmarked on or before February 25, 2019 to ensure timely processing.
- If you have received a fee waiver for the SAT®/ACT®/college applications or if you believe that you may be eligible for a fee reduction for the AP exams, please see Ms. Santillo, AP® Coordinator, in the College Counseling office by February 20, 2019. Students eligible for a fee reduction will be provided with a discount code that you will input when completing your online registration form on this website. The balance due can then be paid online or by mailing it in.
You will be participating in the following MANDATORY sessions to prepare for your test:
- Wednesday, April 10 at 8:00AM: AP® Pre-Administration Meeting
- Wednesday, April 24 during late start: AP® Mock Test (your teacher will tell you the start time)
STUDENTS RECEIVING EXTENDED TIME:
Only students who have been previously approved for College Board Special Accommodations may take AP® exams with extended time or other accommodations.
EXAM DAY INFORMATION:
- Check-in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM.
- Afternoon exam check-in will begin promptly at 11:30 AM.
- Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens.
- Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions.
- Exams will take approximately three to four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
- Most AP exams will be held at All Saints Catholic Church (2559 S. Federal Blvd, Denver, 80219). Students are expected to find their own transportation to and from All Saints Catholic Church.
- You are required to abide by the policies of both the College Board and Mullen High School during the exam period. Any misconduct will be reported and could jeopardize your AP® Exam score.
- Students taking morning exams will be excused from attending their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd period classes for that day. Students are expected to return to Mullen for 4th and 5th Students taking afternoon exams will be excused from the end of 3rd period and all of 4th and 5th periods. Students taking afternoon exams are expected to be in class at Mullen prior to their dismissal to their testing site.
- For more information, registration directions or assistance contact email@example.com