Students and families enrolled at Mullen High School can register here for the 2020 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration. Please read carefully through the information below.
NEW EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES:
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students will activate their AP® Exams on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org in class on August 27, 2019. An active College Board profile log in will be needed (see FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Students will receive from APTS on August 30, 2019 their customized exam fee invoices. Exam fees are due paid in full by September 13, 2019.
ONLINE EXAM REGISTRATION:
- Per school policy, every student currently enrolled in an AP® course is required to take the national AP® exam scheduled in May. Everyone taking an AP® exam must activate the exam on August 27, 2019 in class (see FAQ for more information) and pay online by September 13, 2019.
- The cost of each AP® exam is $96.
- Late Payment submission (with a penalty of $10 per exam) is open from September 14, through September 23, 2019. No registration is possible after September 23, 2019.
- To activate the exam, students will log into their College Board Profiles at the College Board MyAP site (http://myap.collegeboard.org) and join the online AP Class with a Join Code (access code) distributed by their Mullen HS AP Class teacher. See FAQs for more information.
- Students will complete the online MyAP Registration Profile on the MyAP website.
- Students will receive from APTS on August 30, 2019 a custom invoice for their applicable exam fees due. The custom invoice will be sent by email to the email address associated with the student’s College Board profile. The invoice will provide a link for payment. Payment can be submitted credit card or debit card, or Apply Pay. There is an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please follow the directions included in the invoice. Checks must be postmarked on or before September 19, 2019 to ensure timely processing.
- If you have received a fee waiver for the SAT®/ACT®/college applications or if you believe that you may be eligible for a fee reduction for the AP exams, please see Ms. Santillo, AP® Coordinator, in the College Counseling office by February 20, 2019. Students eligible for a fee reduction will be provided with a discount code that you will input when completing your online registration form on this website. The balance due can then be paid online or by mailing it in.
STUDENTS RECEIVING EXTENDED TIME:
Only students who have been previously approved for College Board Special Accommodations may take AP® exams with extended time or other accommodations.
EXAM DAY INFORMATION:
- Check-in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM.
- Afternoon exam check-in will begin promptly at 11:30 AM.
- Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens.
- Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions.
- Exams will take approximately three to four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
- Most AP exams will be held at All Saints Catholic Church (2559 S. Federal Blvd, Denver, 80219). Students are expected to find their own transportation to and from All Saints Catholic Church.
- You are required to abide by the policies of both the College Board and Mullen High School during the exam period. Any misconduct will be reported and could jeopardize your AP® Exam score.
- Students taking morning exams will be excused from attending their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd period classes for that day. Students are expected to return to Mullen for 4th and 5th Students taking afternoon exams will be excused from the end of 3rd period and all of 4th and 5th periods. Students taking afternoon exams are expected to be in class at Mullen prior to their dismissal to their testing site.
For more information, registration directions or assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org