Please read through the information below and then click on “Order AP Exams” to submit an order.
Registration Deadline: March 8, 2019
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2019 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMINATIONS OPENS ON JANUARY 7 and CLOSES ON MARCH 8, 2019 (midnight PST).
The cost of each AP exam is $5 for all Morse High School students during the regular registration period. No orders will be accepted after March 8.
2. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Families choosing to pay online using a credit or debit card will be assessed a small service fee. There is no service fee for submitting registration and payment with a check or money order via US mail.
3. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by March 18 will receive a full refund. A cancellation request must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Include the student’s name, the Morse High School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams. An unused exam fee will be retained for all exams cancelled between March 18 and April 30. Since the College Board fee for the unused exam is $15, you will be billed the fee difference of $10. NO refunds will offered after April 30. No shows on exam day will also be billed the $10 fee difference to cover the cost of the unused exam.
4. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:20 PM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12 PM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP exam early.
5. For information regarding testing rooms and locations, please check back on the MHS website in April.
6. Please bring the following to your AP exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries.
7. Please bring a snack and water/drink or lunch if you have 2 tests back to back on the same day. These items will be placed on a table or counter that you may access at break time only or after the test officially concludes.
8. Cell phones, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
9. Backpacks will be placed outside of the exam room, and you will NOT have access to your backpack at any time during testing including at break times.
10. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
11. Special Note regarding AP Computer Science: Per College Board regulations, only students who have submitted the required in-class assessment may register for the AP CSP exam.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com