Registration Deadline: October 7, 2019
Exam Fee Payment Deadline: November 7, 2019
NEW EXAM ORDERING PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1 – Activate your exam on the College Board MyAP Website at http://myap.collegeboard.org (See FAQs for more information). Deadline to activate your exam and complete the online registration profile: October 7, 2019
Step 2 – Submit exam fees: Students with an active exam order will receive on October 8 a custom invoice for their fees due. Deadline to submit exam fees: November 7, 2019.
1. The cost of each AP® exam is $5 for all Morse High School students.
To activate exam orders, please follow steps 1 and 2 above. No exams will be activated after November 7, 2019.
2. Students will activate their exams by logging into the new College Board MyAP system and complete the online registration pages. (See FAQs for more details.) The College Board MyAP system requires that a student have an active College Board Profile to be able to log in – this profile is the same profile used to order SAT® exams, or to collect PSAT/NMSQT® and AP® exam scores from past years.
Make sure your College Board profile is linked to an email address that you check regularly to be able to receive emails from APTS as well as College Board. Make sure to enter your FULL Legal Name (to match school records) and your school student ID number.
To connect to the specific exam subject, students will need to have access to a Join Code (access code). The Join Codes are subject, teacher and class period specific and will be distributed in class.
Deadline to active the exam on MyAP is October 7, 2019.
3. Students with an active exam order will receive a digital invoice for the exam fees that are due at the email address linked to their College Board profiles. All exams fees paid in full by November 7, 2019 to complete the exam order. Payment can be submitted via credit or debit card OR by mailing in a check/money order. To submit an order using a check or money order, please follow the directions to mail in your payment to the address on your invoice email. Families choosing to pay online using a credit or debit card will be assessed a small service fee. There is no service fee for submitting registration and payment with a check or money order via US mail. Postmark deadline to mail in payment is November 4, 2019.
4. IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Students who do not complete BOTH Steps 1 and 2 to activate and complete their exam order will NOT have an exam order submitted by their school coordinator to College Board. Failure to submit exam fees means that your exam activation will automatically be deactivated by November 8. To reactivate the exam order, a $40 will be charged. No exam orders can be reactivated after March 1.
5. There will be no exam refunds or cancellations.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:30 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:20 PM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12 PM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
7. For information regarding testing rooms and locations, please check back on the MHS website in April.
8. Please bring the following to your AP® exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP® Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries.
9. Please bring a snack and water/drink or lunch if you have 2 tests back to back on the same day. These items will be placed on a table or counter that you may access at break time only or after the test officially concludes.
10. Cell phones, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
11. Backpacks will be placed outside of the exam room, and you will NOT have access to your backpack at any time during testing including at break times.
12. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
13. Special Note regarding AP® Computer Science: Per College Board regulations, only students who have submitted the required in-class assessment may register for the AP® CSP exam.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org