Families and students enrolled at Morse High School, can submit fees here for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Exam Fee: $5 per exam
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) Joining the class activates the exam (this join step has likely been completed in class). See Deadlines Below.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – Students choosing to take the AP® exam in May 2021 must submit exam fees by clicking on the link below. See Deadlines Below.
General Policies and Information:
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance by submitting activating the exam on MyAP (http://myap.collegeboard) by joining the class AND by submitting exam fees.
2. The exam fee is $5 per exam for Morse HS students.
3. Deadlines to submit your exam registration are based on the commencement date of your course. (For example, if your course commenced in Quarter 2, you will need to meet the January 22 deadline.)
Course Commencement Date
Exam Registration Opening Date
Exam Registration and Payment Deadline
LATE Exam Registration and Payment Deadline (Penalty fees apply)
October 1, 2020
October 30, 2020
March 1, 2021
November 15, 2020
February 28, 2021
March 1, 2021
Students who are enrolled in courses that commence in Quarter 2 may submit fees during Quarter 1 but it is not required nor recommended since certain fees are non-refundable.
Late registration and exam fee submission will commence on November 15, 2020 for Quarter 1 and January 23, 2021 for Quarter 2. Late registration will run through March 1, 2021. Late registration and fee submission will incur a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
4. To activate the exam:
– Obtain an AP® Class/Group Join Code from their MHS AP® subject teacher (Teacher will distribute these codes in class – Join Codes are like access codes and are teacher, subject and period specific.
– Log into MyAP at http://myap.collegeboard.org with their College Board Profile (See FAQs) and apply the Join Code
5. Submit Exam Fees: Exam fee payments for exams is submitted by completing the online payment form on this site. Fees may be submitted via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the parent email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in fee processing for Quarter 1 is October 26, 2020.
6. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by 11:59pm PST on March 1, 2021 will receive a full refund of the base exam fees ($5). Late registration fees and credit card fees are non-refundable. To cancel an exam, students must submit the cancellation notification before the applicable deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student’s name, your school’s name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. Cancellation requests submitted after March 1, 2021 will be considered a courtesy notification to the school and will not be eligible for any refund. No-shows on the day of the exam will not be eligible for any refund. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
7. Exam day location and reporting information will be communicated by your school closer to exam day. General information to keep in mind: Please bring the following to your AP® exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP® Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries. Bring a snack and water/drink or lunch if you have 2 tests back to back on the same day. These items will be placed on a table or counter that you may access at break time only or after the test officially concludes. Cell phones, smartwatches, iPads, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room. Backpacks will be placed outside of the exam room, and you will NOT have access to your backpack at any time during testing including at break times.
Special Note: Per College Board regulations, students may not sit for more than one AP® Calculus exam per calendar year. Select carefully.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com