Students and Families enrolled in Monmouth Regional High School can register here for the 2019 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: November 8, 2019
NEW Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students join their AP® Exam Classrooms on the new College Board MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org (See below and FAQs for more information) Deadline to join the classroom is November 8, 2019.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – By November 8, 2019 click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the online payment form to submit fees.
- 2020 AP® Exam Calendar
- AP® Exam FAQs
- AP® Exam Test Site Security Regulations
- Submit AP® Exam Payment
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible from September 5, 2019 through November 8, 2019.
Late registration will be possible from January 6 , 2020 through March 6, 2020 with a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $94. ($142 per Capstone exam)
Students who are not currently attending Monmouth Regional HS need to to contact the school site AP® Coordinator, Mrs. Kelly, to apply for permission to test with the Monmouth Regional HS students. Approval will be determined on exam subject and space availability.
3. Students will activate their exams on the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org by logging in with their College Board profiles (the same profile use to register for SAT® exams, or to retrieve PSAT/NMSQT® or AP® exam scores in past years.)
Each exam subject will require a Join Code (access code) which is subject, teacher and class period specific. Your teachers will distribute the Join Codes in class (most likely after the add/drop period.) Students must apply the Join Code to each subject to activate the exam by November 8, 2019 if they are planning to take the exam in May 2020.
Review the FAQs for more details.
4. All exams must be pre-paid. The online payment form accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payment.
To mail in payment using check or money order, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation. A 3% online payment fee will be added to the total payment if using a credit or debit card to submit payment to cover the additional charges by third-party processors. The 3% fee is not collected by Monmouth Regional High School. Checks or money orders are not subject to the additional fee. Families may select their payment option at the end of completing the registration form. Mail in Postmark Deadline is November 4, 2019.
Information entered on the payment form must be your legal name and match your College Board profile.
5. BOTH steps 1 and 2 above are to be completed by November 8, 2019 to successfully place an exam order without penalty fee. Without completion of both steps, the AP Coordinator will not be able to submit an exam order.
6. Fee reductions may be available to qualified students, but must be applied for BEFORE the deadline for registration. Approval may take several days. To apply for a fee reduction contact Mrs. Kelly for forms and instructions. Students who qualify will receive a discount code to apply to the online payment form.
7. Only students who have previously been approved for College Board SSD accommodations may take AP® exams with extended time or other accommodations. Contact Mrs. Kelly if you have questions.
8. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel with written notification on or before November 8, 2019 will receive a full refund. To request a refund email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, name of your school and the exam you would like to cancel. Written cancellation requests must be time stamped by midnight EST, November 8, 2019.
If you decide to cancel an AP® Exam after November 8 but before March 13, you will receive a refund minus $40.00 for the unused exam fee charged to the school. Students who do not take an AP® exam at its scheduled time may qualify under very specific guidelines for a late administration. Please see Mrs. Kelly if you have any questions.
No shows are not eligible for a refund.
9. Check in will begin promptly at 7:45am for morning exams and 11:45am for afternoon exams. Morning exam administration will begin at 8:00am and afternoon administration will begin at 12:00pm. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions.
10. If you play a spring sport, please notify your coaches of AP® test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be permitted to leave the test early.
11. Room locations for exam administration will vary depending on space availability and needs. Specific room locations and information will be released closer to exam administration.
12. Students must bring two #2 pencils, pens, erasers and calculators with fresh batteries to the AP® examination room. Cell phones, backpacks, purses or bags will not be accessible to you during the test, including during break times. We recommend that you leave these items in your locker. Please see AP® Security Rules
Please be aware of the length of your AP® exam and plan accordingly by bringing snacks/water.
Special Notes: Per College Board regulations, students may not sit for both AP® Calculus exams in the same calendar year. In addition, students who register for the AP® Computer Science Principles exam and do not submit the required in-class assessment to College Board by April 30, may not sit for the May exam and will not be eligible for a refund.
General questions or need assistance? Please send an email to email@example.com