Students and Families enrolled in Monmouth Regional High School can register here for the May 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 29, 2021
Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students join their AP® Classrooms on the College Board MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org (See below and FAQs for more information) Deadline to join the classroom on MyAP is October 29, 2021
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – By October 29, 2021 click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the online payment form to submit fees.
- 2022 AP® Exam Calendar
- AP® Exam FAQs
- AP® Exam Test Site Security Regulations
- Submit AP® Exam Payment
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible from September 13, 2021 through October 29, 2021.
Late registration will be possible from November 16, 2021 through February 28, 2022 with a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $96. ($144 per Capstone exam)
3. Students who are not currently attending Monmouth Regional HS need to to contact the school site AP® Coordinator, Mrs. Kelly, to apply for permission to test with the Monmouth Regional HS students. Approval will be determined on exam subject and space availability.
4. Students will activate their exams on the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org by logging in with their College Board profiles (the same profile use to register for SAT® exams, or to retrieve PSAT/NMSQT® or AP® exam scores in past years.)
Each exam subject will require a Join Code (access code) which is subject, teacher and class period specific. Your teachers will distribute the Join Codes in class (most likely after the add/drop period.) Students must apply the Join Code to each subject to join the class and thereby activate the exam by October 29, 2021.
All students should complete this step to access the free MyAP course resources, regardless of whether they intend to take the exam. Only exams with a corresponding exam fee submission will be ordered.
Review the FAQs for more details.
5. All exams must be pre-paid. To submit fees, complete the online payment form, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payment.
To mail in payment using check or money order, please complete the payment form online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation. A 3.1% online payment fee will be added to the total payment if using a credit or debit card to submit payment to cover the additional charges by third-party processors. The 3% fee is not collected by Monmouth Regional High School. Checks or money orders are not subject to the additional fee. Families may select their payment option at the end of completing the registration form. Mail in Postmark Deadline is October 26, 2021.
Information entered on the payment form must be your legal name and match your College Board profile.
6. BOTH steps 1 and 2 above are to be completed by October 29, 2021 to successfully place an exam order without penalty fee. Without completion of both steps, the AP Coordinator will not be able to submit an exam order.
7. Fee reductions may be available to qualified students, but must be applied for BEFORE the deadline for registration. Approval may take several days. To apply for a fee reduction contact your counselor for forms and instructions. Students who qualify will receive a discount code to apply to the online payment form.
8. Only students who have previously been approved for College Board SSD accommodations may take AP® exams with extended time or other accommodations. Contact your counselor if you have questions.
9. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel with written notification on or before March 31, 2022 will receive a partial refund of exam fees. (A $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee will be retained. Credit/debit card processing fees are non-refundable.) To request a refund email email@example.com with your name, name of your school and the exam you would like to cancel. Written cancellation requests must be time stamped by midnight EST, March 31, 2022.
No shows are not eligible for a refund.
10. Check in will begin promptly at 7:45am for morning exams and 11:45am for afternoon exams. Morning exam administration will begin at 8:00am and afternoon administration will begin at 12:00pm. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions.
11. If you play a spring sport, please notify your coaches of AP® test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be permitted to leave the test early.
12. Room locations for exam administration will vary depending on space availability and needs. Specific room locations and information will be released by your school closer to exam administration.
13. Students must bring two #2 pencils, pens, erasers and calculators with fresh batteries to the AP® examination room. Cell phones, backpacks, purses or bags will not be accessible to you during the test, including during break times. We recommend that you leave these items in your locker. Please see AP® Security Rules
Please be aware of the length of your AP® exam and plan accordingly by bringing snacks/water.
Special Notes: Per College Board regulations, students may not sit for both AP® Calculus exams in the same calendar year. In addition, students who register for the AP® Computer Science Principles exam and do not submit the required in-class assessment to College Board by April 30, may not sit for the May exam and will not be eligible for a refund.
General questions or need assistance? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org