Please read through the information below and then click in “Order AP® Exams” to submit an order.
Deadline to register: March 25, midnight PST
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2019 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP®) EXAMINATIONS IS FROM FEBRUARY 4 TO MARCH 25, 2019 (midnight, PST).
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $94. To order click on “Order AP® Exams.”
3. Late registration is possible on a case by case basis for an additional fee of $55 PER exam. please see Ms. Landau at MBHS to see if it is still possible. No exam orders can be submitted to College Board after April 18.
4. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card/debit card or mail in payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. For check and money order payments, you may deduct the service fee applicable to credit card transactions from your total submitted. Mail in payments must be postmarked by March 21.
5. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by March 25 will receive a full refund. A cancellation request must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Include the student’s name, the Mission Bay High School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams. A non-refundable deposit of $15 will be retained for all exams cancelled between March 25 and April 30. This covers the cost of the unused exam. If your exam fee were less than the non-refundable deposit, you will be billed the fee difference of $10. NO refunds will offered after April 30 or for no-shows.
6. Fee reductions are available to students who are currently on the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program list. For students in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch program, the fee is $5 per AP® test. In order to register and pay for AP® tests using a fee waiver, please see the Counseling Clerk in the Counseling Office to obtain your AP® Fee Reduction Code. You MUST have a photo ID to obtain a fee waiver. Once you receive your fee waiver code, you will be able to register on the APTS website for the reduced amount. The deadline to obtain a fee waiver is March 18 by 3pm. You must then register for your AP® Exam(s) with APTS by the March 25 deadline.
If you choose to cancel a fee reduction exam between March 25 and April 30, you will be billed the difference to cover the cost of the unused exam fee. No shows will also be billed the difference in cost for the unused exam.
7. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:45 p.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
8. You will be notified about the location of your AP® exam during the pre-administration session in April.
9. Cell phones, iPods, Smartwatches, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
10. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or see Mrs. Landau immediately.
11. Special note regarding AP® Computer Science Principles: Per College Board regulations, only students who have submitted the in-class assessment for AP® Computer Science Principles to the College Board digital portfolio by April 30, are able to sit for the AP® CSP exam on May 10.
Ready to Order Exams? Click here
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com