Students and families enrolled at Medfield High School find information to register for the 2022-2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams.Please read through this information carefully:
Deadline to submit fees: March 1, 2023
EXAM ORDERING DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES:
Step 1: Activate your exam on MyAP – Join your MyAP AP Class on http://myap.collegeboard.org (See your AP teacher for a Join Code (access code) to complete this step.) This step must be completed before October 31, 2022.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – Receive a personalized invoice from APTS via email and submit exam fees by March 1, 2023. See below for details.
General Policies and Information:
1. Students enrolled in 2022-2023 AP® Courses at Medfield HS must activate their exam on The College Board’s MyAP system by October 10, 2021. To activate the exam students must:
– Obtain an AP® Class Join Code from their MHS AP® subject teacher
2. The cost of each AP® Exam is $105 until March 1, 2023. A penalty fee of $10 per exam will be applied March 2, 2023 until April 1, 2023.
3. Students will receive at their MHS email accounts on January 17, 2023 a personalized invoice from APTS for their required AP® Exam Fees due paid in full by March 1, 2023.
Invoice for exams may be paid online via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing of mail in payments is February 23, 2023. Directions for payment can be found in the digital invoice when it is emailed out.
Late payment submission will commence on March 2, 2023 through April 1, 2023. Late payment submission will incur a penalty fee of $10 per exam.
4.Please note that in the Medfield High School 2022-2023 Program of Studies, “Part of fulfilling course expectations” in AP® classes is to sit for the AP exam. Students are expected to take the AP exam as part of fulfilling those course expectations. Any family in need of financial assistance should contact their child’s guidance counselor.
5. Students who have been previously approved for College Board Testing Accommodations will take their exams with specified accommodations. Only students approved for accommodations by The College Board may test with any accommodations. Deadline to submit a new application is January 18, 2023.
6. Exam day details will be communicated by the school closer to the exam date. General information to be aware of: Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:45 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:45 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® Exam early.
7. Refunds: Students are expected to take the AP exam as part of fulfilling course expectations for their AP classes. In extenuating circumstances only, for example, if an AP® exam is not take due to injury or illness, families will be refunded as approved by the school AP Coordinator back to their method of payment. Credit card fees are non-refundable. Refunds will be processed by May 30, 2023.
8. More information about College Board AP® Programs is available at http://collegeboard.org
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org