Students and families enrolled at Medfield High School find information to register for the 2020 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams.Please read through this information carefully:
Deadline to submit fees: March 1, 2020
[table id=23 /]
General Policies and Information:
1. Students enrolled in 2019-20 AP® Courses at Medfield HS must activate their exam on The College Board’s new MyAP system by October 11, 2019. To activate the exam students must:
– Obtain an AP® Class/Group Join Code from their MHS AP® subject teacher
2. The cost of each AP® Exam is $100 until March 1, 2020.
3. Students will receive at the MHS email accounts on January 21, 2020 a personalized invoice from APTS for their required AP® Exam Fees due paid in full by March 1, 2020.
Invoice for exams may be paid online via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing of mail in payments is February 26, 2020. Directions for payment can be found in the digital invoice when it is emailed out.
Late payment submission will commence on March 2 through March 10, 2020. Late payment submission will incur a penalty fee of $15 per exam.
4.Please note that in the Medfield High School 2019-2020 Program of Studies, “Part of fulfilling course expectations” in AP® classes is to sit for the AP exam. Any family in need of financial assistance should contact their child’s guidance counselor.
5. Students who have been previously approved for College Board Testing Accommodations will take their exams with specified accommodations. Only students approved for accommodations by The College Board may test with any accommodations. Deadline to submit a new application is January 17, 2020.
6. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:45 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:45 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® Exam early.
7. Refunds: In extenuating circumstances, if an AP® exam is not take due to injury or illness, families will be refunded as approved back to their method of payment. Refunds will be processed by May 30, 2020.
8. More information about College Board AP® Programs is available at http://collegeboard.org
Questions or need assistance? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org