Students enrolled at Magen David Yeshivah School can submit exam fees here for the May 2024 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Payment Deadline: November 3, 2023
Exam Fee: $98 per exam
Registration procedures and deadlines:
Step 1: Activate the exam on MyAP – (This step has already occurred in your AP Class.) Students log into the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Class. Join the class by entering the teacher issued “join code.”(See FAQs for more information and details.)
Step 2: Exam Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Fees and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students registering for an exam must complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Deadline is November 3, 2023
General Information and Policies:
1. The Exam fee for the 2024 AP® Exam Administration is $98 per exam.
2. Exam registration for 2024 exams requires two steps: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees. Both steps must be completed by the deadline of November 3, 2023.
3. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
This step has most likely already been completed in your AP® Class.
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile by clicking ‘Create Account’ on the MyAP main page.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Student can obtain the Join Codes from their Teachers.
Students who are taking an AP exam as an Independent Study/Exam Only must contact the AP Coordinator for an Exam Only join code at email@example.com and activate for the exam prior to November 3, 2023.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is November 3, 2023.
4. Payment of Exam Fees:
All students choosing to take exams must complete the online APTS Payment form, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments.
A 3.1% online payment fee will be added to the total for online payments. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may select mail in as your payment option during check out and mail in a check or money order payment to APTS.
Mail in payment must be postmarked by October 30, 2023 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address upon completion of the payment form.
5. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required.
6. Special Accommodations:
Applications must be submitted in advance for approval from College Board. Deadline is January 18, 2024. Contact contact the AP Coordinator, Ms. Beckford at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Students previously approved for accommodation do not need to reapply each year.)
7. Financial Hardship:
Students who are concerned about exam fees may contact Ms. Beckford at email@example.com to discuss resources and options. If approved for a fee reduction, you will be provided with a Fee Reduction Discount Code to apply to the payment form on this site.
8. Cancellations/Refunds: Per MDY HS Policies, no cancellations or refunds are possible.
9. Late Registration: Late registration will be available from November 16, 2023 until March 1, 2024. Late registration will incur a $40 per exam penalty fee.
For assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org