Families and students enrolled at Longfellow School, can submit exam fees here for the 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration of AP® Spanish Language.
Please read through the information below and then click on “Submit AP® Exams Fees“
The AP® Spanish Language Exam is on May 11, 2021. The exam will take place at Longfellow Middle School. All students must report at 7:30 a.m.
Deadline to register: October 23, 2020.
Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students log into their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Class group. (See FAQs for more information and details.) Deadline to activate is October 23, 2020.
Step 2: Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Fees and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students registering for an exam must complete the payment form, regardless of method of payment (online or mail in). Deadline is October 23, 2020.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2021 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP®) EXAMINATIONS CLOSES ON OCTOBER 23, 2020. The cost of each AP exam is $95.
2. Exam registration for 2021 exams requires two steps: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees. Both steps must be completed by October 23, 2020. There is NO late registration.
3. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile by clicking ‘Create Account’ on the MyAP main page.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Student can obtain the Join Codes from their Teachers.
Students under 13 will need to complete the verification form and submit to College Board to be able to create an account. Download the verification HERE.
Students will then be prompted to complete the online registration profile in MyAP.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is October 23, 2020.
4. Payment of Exam Fees: All exams must be online APTS system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments. A 3% online payment fee will be added to the total for online payments. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may mail in check or money order payment to APTS. Mail in payment must be postmarked by October 19, 2020 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the payment form upon completion of the form.
5. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required.
6. Students who qualify for Free and Reduced lunch are eligible for a Fee Reduction on the AP® exam. Please see Ms. Ramirez (email@example.com) for a Fee Reduction Code that you will need to complete your payment form online. When registering for the exam, please check the appropriate box indicating that you qualify for a reduction. You will be prompted for the code and it will reduce your cost appropriately.
7. The AP® Spanish Language exam will be administered this year on May 11, 2021 at Longfellow Middle School. Details regarding the exact exam location will be released closer to the exam date.
8. Check in for the AP® Spanish Language and Culture will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
9. Cell phones, Smart watches, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org