Students enrolled in Lenape Valley Regional High School can register here for the 2021-2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
Deadline to register: October 15, 2021
Step 1: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on MyAP (http://myap.collegeboard.org) regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP® Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources, and also activate the exam for those who will be testing. To access the site, create or use a College Board account and use the Join Codes provided by your teacher. Deadline to Join your AP® class on MyAP is October 15, 2021.
Step 2: Submit your AP® Exam fee payment of $100 per exam before October 15, 2021 by clicking the link below. (The AP® Capstone Seminar course and exam fee is $150.)
Failure to complete BOTH steps listed above by October 15, 2021 means that an exam order is not complete and that no exam order will be to The College Board AP® Program. Late registration will NOT be accepted.
- Students enrolled in Advanced Placement (AP) courses at Lenape Valley are encouraged to sit for the Advanced Placement Exam. Lenape Valley policy states students who do not sit for these exams will not receive Advanced Placement credit for their course(s) in regards to how the course is calculated into the GPA. Also, student who sit for the AP exam and maintain a final average of an 85% or higher will be exempt from the final exam in their AP courses.
- Students who do not attend Lenape must contact the Guidance Department to discuss the opportunity to register for Advanced Placement Exams at Lenape Valley. These considerations will be made on a case-by-case basis and will only be considered for exams that are already being offered. Late exam registrations will NOT be accepted.
- All exams must be pre-ordered and pre-paid via the APTS online system, which accepts credit card payments as well as debit cards. You may also choose to mail a check into APTS in order to avoid the credit card processing fee. There will be no paper registrations.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance using the online registration system. The College Board has changed its process whereby registration for Spring exams has been moved to the Fall. Registration for May 2022 Advanced Placement Examinations runs from Friday, October 1, 2021 through Friday, October 15, 2021. The registration fee is $100 for most exams and $150 per Capstone exam.
- Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board and the State of New Jersey are available to families who meet the federal eligibility requirements for Free/Reduced Lunch. A copy of the Free/Reduced Lunch application can be found by using the search feature on our website. Approval may take several days so it is critical to apply early. Students found eligible according to this criterion may receive a fee waiver code from Ms. Kochan in the Guidance Department. Fee reduction codes are available from Friday, October 1, 2021 through Friday, October 15, 2021. Please be sure to get your fee reduction prior to registering for the AP exam(s).
- Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by the College Board prior to Tuesday, January 18, 2022. Check with your case manager or counselor to review your status and complete an application for accommodations. As per College Board’s policy, you will NOT be provided accommodations if you do not have approval from College Board.
- If you inadvertently register for the wrong test, you must contact APTS (1-855-663-8348; firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Friday, October 15, 2021. The test fee may be applied to the correct exam at that time or you may be reimbursed if the exam is being cancelled.
- If a student registers for an exam and elects not to take the exam, the student will be refunded the payment minus $40.00 cancellation fee charged by the College Board. Exam cancellations with partial refunds are accepted through March 24, 2022 which is the last day of the third marking period.
- LVRHS is NOT able to offer late testing or make-up testing. All exams must be taken during the regular exam schedule offered by the College Board. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please see the schedule of offered exams below.
- Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be determined based on the number of students registering for each exam and will be provided to the students closer to the exam administration dates in May.
For assistance, contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.