2021-2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam payment submission information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
Payment Submission Deadline: April 1, 2022
1. The cost per exam is $96.
2. Payment Submission: The payment window is from November 15, 2021 to April 1, 2022.
Students with active exams on the College Board MyAP System (http://myap.collegeboard.org) by the Latin School ordering deadline of November 12, 2021, will receive on November 15, 2021 a personalized digital invoice for those exams. The invoice will be sent to the student email address listed on their College Board MyAP Accounts.
Payment can be submitted online via a credit or debit card by clicking on the live link (Pay Now Button) in the invoice email or by mailing a check or money order (directions included in the invoice email.) Credit card/debit card payments incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. There’s no processing fee for mail in payments.
Postmark deadline for payment is March 28, 2022 to ensure timely processing by the April 1, 2022 deadline.
All fees must be paid in full by April 1, 2022 or the student will not be eligible to sit for the exam(s).
3. Fee reductions/Financial Assistance: Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. Approved students will receive a modified invoice. If you received an invoice for the full fees and believe you are eligible for a reduction, please contact AP Coordinator, Ms. Vela at email@example.com for a review of your file. An adjusted invoice will be issued if necessary.
4. Adding Exams: Students who want to add an exam after November 15, 2021 to their MyAP Account will incur a $40 late add/late registration fee per exam. To add an exam, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request a modified invoice. Include in the email your name, name of your school, invoice number or AP ID and the title of the exam to add. Once the late fee is confirmed paid, the exam will be activated on MyAP. The deadline to request an exam to be added is March 1, 2022. Added exams must be paid by March 5, 2022 or they cannot be processed on MyAP.
5. Cancelling Exams: Students who decide to cancel an exam after November 12, 2021 will be liable for a $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee. To cancel/remove an exam from your invoice, email email@example.com no later than April 1, 2022. Include in the email your name, name of your school, invoice number or AP ID and the title of the exam to cancel. Your invoice will be adjusted. If you have already paid the full exam fee, you will be refunded minus the College Board $40 cancellation penalty fee. No cancellations or refunds will be processed after April 1, 2022. No shows on exam day are not eligible for any refund. (Credit and debit card fees are non-refundable.)
6. Please make sure to review the College Board regulations and exam information by visiting http://myap.collegeboard.org
7. If you have not received your invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reissue.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to email@example.com