International Baccalaureate (IB®) Program
Exam Fees and Payment Information
Payment Deadline: October 27, 2023
- Steps to register and submit exam fees:
- Students are automatically registered by the school for the IB exam based on course enrollment
- Receive an invoice from APTS for your exam fees on or around October 5, 2023
- Submit payment by October 27, 2023
Invoices for exam fees will be emailed out to students from APTS on or around October 5, 2023 to the STUDENT email address on the La Quinta HS IB Exam Registration form.
Please check your email inbox as well as junk folder for the digital invoice.
Exams are $119 per subject, $46 for IB AVID/TOK.
Payments are due on October 27, 2023.
To submit payment of your exam fees:
- Find your digital invoice in your email
- Review the invoice details
- Click on PAY NOW to submit payment online via a debit or credit card (a 3.1% online payment fee applies to debit/credit/payments.)
- To submit payment with a check or money order, open the invoice and download/print it. Complete the tear off slip and mail in the tear off slip along with your check or money order payable to “APTS” to the address provided on the slip. To ensure timely processing of a mail in payment, the postmark deadline is October 23, 2023. (No processing fees are assessed for mail in payment.)
- Late registration is not possible.
- What if I didn’t receive my digital invoice?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your digital invoice be reissued.
- What if I have a question about my IB® exams?
Contact email@example.com or your La Quinta HS IB® Coordinator, Elizabeth Van Dorn at Elizabeth.vandorn@desertsands.
- What if I am also taking AP® Exams?
You will receive a separate invoice for your AP Exams. Please visit the AP® Exam fees page for La Quinta HS HERE
- When are the exam exams?
See the calendar of exams HERE
- What if I want to cancel my IB® exam(s)?
No cancellations or refunds of IB® exams is possible after October 27, 2023.
- What if I have an IB® and AP® exam that conflict?
Register for your exams as normal. APTS will alert your school at the close of registration if there are conflicts. Your AP® Exam will be taken on an alternate date and you will be notified of the detail by APTS via email.
- What if I have an IEP or 504? (I receive educational support services)
Please contact La Quinta IB® Coordinator, Elizabeth Van Dorn at Elizabeth.vandorn@desertsands.
us no later than October 20, 2023.
- What if I need to request financial assistance for my IB® Exams?
- Students approved for Free and Reduced Lunch will automatically have their exam fees reduced to $5 due per exam.
- Students who are not approved for Free and Reduced Lunch but are still in need of financial assistance may apply for Financial Assistance by contacting Elizabeth Van Dorn at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Need additional assistance? Please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.