- Check in for morning exams will begin promptly at 7:25 am (start of first block).
- Check in for afternoon exams will begin promptly at 11:30 am.
- Students will first complete exam identification information which takes approximately 30 minutes. Please BE ON TIME because every minute before exam time begins counts!
- Morning exams will begin at 7:30 am sharp.
- Afternoon exams will begin at 11:30 am sharp.
- Students who arrive late after exam administration begins will not be admitted and will not have a make up opportunity. There are NO EXCEPTIONS (per College Board policy)
- Exams will take approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes. Please notify coaches, employers, etc. of your AP® exam dates & times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
- Students must bring the following to the exam:
- NOT ALLOWED: cell phones, backpacks, purses, bags, electronic devices (other than calculator), mechanical pencils, books, food/drink – please leave these at home or in your locker.
Return to Lakeland Regions HS Main Registration Page