Students enrolled in Lakeland Regional High School can register here for the 2020-2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
Fall Semester Registration: Sept 14, 2020 – Oct 23, 2020
Spring Semester Registration: Feb 1, 2021- Feb 26, 2021
Exam Ordering Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must log into their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to activate their exams and join the online course. See FAQs below for more information. ALL students should complete this step to have access to online resources for the course. Deadline to activate the exam corresponding to a Fall semester course is October 23, 2020.
Step 2 -Fee Submission – Students who choose to take an exam corresponding to a course that commenced in the fall may submit fees between September 14 and October 23, 2020 by clicking on Submit AP® Exam Payment and completing the online payment form. Courses that commence in the Spring semester will have an exam fee submission window between February 1 and February 26, 2021.*
1. The cost per test is $97. Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your email confirmation.
2. Registration Deadlines are determined by when the course commences.
- Courses that commence in the Fall Semester may activate exams and submit fees between September 14, 2020 and October 23, 2020.
- Courses that commence in the Spring Semester may activate exams and submit fees between February 1, 2021 and February 26, 2021.*
- Late registration is not possible.
3. To activate exams, students log into the MyAP system using their College Board Profiles – the same profiles created to register for SAT® exams or to have collected PSAT® and AP® exam scores in previous years. If students do not have a profile, they should create one at http://myap.collegeboard.org – make sure to use full legal name and an email address to which the student has frequent access to receive alerts from APTS and College Board regarding exams.
4. Students will receive Join or Access Codes to be able to activate their specific AP® Class on MyAP. Join Codes are subject, teacher and class period specific. Join Codes will be distributed by Lakeland AP® teachers. Deadline above apply for each semester. Students enrolled in courses that commence in the Spring will not be able to nor are required to activate the exam until the course commences.
5. BOTH exam activation on MyAP using the Join Code AND payment submission at Submit AP® Exam Payment are required by the applicable deadline to have a successful order that can be submitted to College Board. Failure to complete both steps listed above means that no exam will be ordered.
6. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, see your counselor or Ms Ross. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board.
7. Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Deadline to apply with College Board is January 15, 2021. Check with your case manager or counselor to review your status. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
8. Refunds – there are NO refunds given for AP® Tests.
*Students taking courses that commence in the Spring semester may submit the fees before October 23, 2020 but are not required to do so. Since there are no refunds, it’s highly recommended to wait to submit the exam fees until after the course has commenced.