Students enrolled in Lakeland Regional High School can register here for the 2022-2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration.
Registration Dates: September 19 – October 21, 2022
Exam Ordering Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must log in to the MyAP website at https://myap.collegeboard.org to activate their exams by Joining the online course. See FAQs below for more information. ALL students should complete this step to have access to online resources for the course. Deadline to activate exams is October 21, 2022
Step 2: Fee Submission – Students who choose to take an exam may submit fees between September 19 and October 21, 2022 by clicking on Submit AP® Exam Payment and completing the online payment form.
1. The cost per test is $99. Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your email confirmation.
2. Registration for the 2023 AP® Exams will be available from September 19, 2022 through October 21, 2022. No late registration is available.
3. To activate exams, students log into the MyAP system using their College Board Profiles – the same profiles created to register for SAT® exams or to have collected PSAT® and AP® exam scores in previous years. If students do not have a profile, they should create one at http://myap.collegeboard.org – make sure to use full legal name and an email address to which the student has frequent access to receive alerts from APTS and College Board regarding exams.
4. Students will receive Join or Access Codes to be able to activate their specific AP® Class on MyAP. Join Codes are subject, teacher, and class period specific. Join Codes will be distributed by Lakeland AP® teachers. The deadline to Join all courses is October 21, 2022.
5. BOTH exam activation on MyAP using the Join Code AND payment submission at Submit AP® Exam Payment are required by the applicable deadline to have a successful order that can be submitted to College Board. Failure to complete both steps listed above means that no exam will be ordered.
6. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, see your counselor or Ms Ross. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board.
7. Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Deadline to apply with College Board is January 18, 2023 for May 2023 exams. Check with your case manager or counselor to review your status. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
8. Refunds – there are NO refunds given for AP® Tests.