1. All registration for AP tests will be done on line through APTS. There is no paper registration.
2. The cost per test is $96. Students must register and pay for the test(s) by February 22, 2019. There will be no payments accepted after this date.
3. To order, click on Order AP Exams
4. Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online registration form and in your email confirmation.
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, see your counselor or Ms Ross. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board.
6. Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Deadline to apply with College Board is February 22, 2019. Check with your case manager or counselor to review your status. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
7. Refunds – there are NO refunds given for AP Tests.