Please read carefully through all information below.
Spring and Late Registration Window: February 14 – March 1, 2022*
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Join your class on MyAP and Activate Exam – Students who have not yet done so in their AP Class should log into http://myap.collegeboard.org with their College Board Profile and join the AP Class online with their teacher issued Join Code. Once joined to the class and able to access the free online resources. Deadline to activate the exam was November 1, 2021 for classes that started in the Fall.* See FAQs for more info. The Spring and LATE deadline is March 1, 2022.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees– Students who would like to take the optional AP Exams must submit the exam fees by November 1, 2021.* Late submission deadline and deadline for courses that commence in the Spring is March 1, 2022. To submit fees, click the link below.
General Policies and Information:
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance. Registration for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) exams administration runs from October 11, 2021 until November 1, 2021 at midnight MST. Students enrolled in courses that commence in the Spring semester can register without penalty between February 14 and March 1, 2022.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $96 ($120 for Capstone exams).
3. Late registration for exams corresponding to courses that commenced in the Fall will be available as an option from February 14 through March 1, 2022. Late registration will incur a $40 per exam College Board Late Order Penalty.
4. Both exam activation on MyAP AND payment submission are required for a complete order. To submit fees, click on the link below and complete the payment form. Payment can be submitted online via credit card and debit card payments or by selecting mail in to send a check or money order. Instructions and payment option selection will be provided at the end of the payment form. Mail in payments must be postmarked on or before February 24, 2022 to ensure timely processing for the Spring deadline.
5. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the cost of exams significantly. To apply for a fee reduction, email Ms. Keilbrath at email@example.com for assistance and to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online payment form on this website. The Fee Reduction Code will lower your exam fee amount automatically.
6. La Cueva High School does not allow cancellations or refunds.
7. Exam Day details will be communicated to examinees closer to the exam administration. General information to be aware of:
- If the exams are in person, check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:25 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:30 AM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions.
- Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your parents and coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
- Please bring the following to your AP® exam: a photo ID, at least two sharpened # 2 pencils (mechanical pencils are not allowed), erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see the College Board AP® Calculator Policy for approved types) with fresh batteries.
- Cell phones, iPods, smartwatches, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
* Students enrolled in the AP Macroeconomics and AP US Government classes that COMMENCE in the Spring/Second semester will not be able to complete the exam activation on the College Board MyAP until the courses commences. These students and ONLY these students will be able to join and submit exam fees without penalty between February 14, 2022 and March 1, 2022.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org