Families and students enrolled at The Language Academy (San Diego, CA), can submit exam fees here for the 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Please read through the information below.
- The AP® Spanish Language Exam is on May 11, 2021. Reporting time 7:30am
- The AP® French Language Exam is on May 10, 2021. Reporting time 7:30am
Deadline to register: November 6, 2020
Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students log into their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org and apply the ‘Join Code’ (access code) you receive from your teacher. (See FAQs for more information and details.) Deadline to activate is November 6, 2020.
Step 2: Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Fees and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students registering for an exam must complete the payment form, regardless of method of payment (online or mail in). Deadline is November 6, 2020.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2021 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP®) EXAMINATIONS CLOSES ON NOVEMBER 6, 2020.
The cost of each AP exam is $95.
2. Exam registration for 2021 exams requires two steps: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees. Both steps must be completed by November 6, 2020. There is NO late registration.
3. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile by clicking ‘Create Account’ on the MyAP main page.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Student can obtain the Join Codes from their AP Teachers.
Students will then be prompted to complete the online registration profile in MyAP.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is November 6, 2020.
4. Payment of Exam Fees: All exams must be online APTS system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments. A 3% online payment fee will be added to the total for online payments. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may mail in check or money order payment to APTS. Mail in payment must be postmarked by November 2, 2020 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the payment form upon completion of the form.
5. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required.
6. Students who qualify for Free and Reduced lunch are eligible for a Fee Reduction on the AP® exam. Please see Mr. Villareal (email@example.com) for a Fee Reduction Code that you will need to complete your payment form online. When registering for the exam, please check the appropriate box indicating that you qualify for a reduction. You will be prompted for the code and it will reduce your cost appropriately.
7. The exams will be held in the Language Academy Library. Check in:
- AP® Spanish Language and Culture will check in promptly at 7:30 a.m on May 11.
- AP® French Language and Culture will check in promptly at 7:30 a.m on May 10.
Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
8. Cell phones, Smart watches, iPods, MP3 players, etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org