Important Exam Day Information for 2021 AP® Exams.
Please review carefully all information below.
DUE TO AP® TESTING BEING ADMINISTERED OFFSITE, ALL STUDENTS MUST SUBMIT A MEDICAL RELEASE FORM TO KHS COUNSELING BY MARCH 15, 2021
- All testing will occur off campus (at the Providence Church- More information available HERE) – (with the exception of AP® Human Geography, which will be held at Karns High School). Click here to download the Medical Release Form and submit it by March 15, 2021 to the KHS Counseling Office.
- Check in for morning exams will begin promptly at 7:30 a.m.
- Check in for afternoon exams will begin promptly at 11:45 a.m.
- Please be on time. NO test taker will be admitted once the test has begun and there will be no make-up opportunity. There are NO exceptions (per College Board policy).
- Exams will take approximately four hours. Notify coaches, employers, etc. of your AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
- Students must bring the following to the exam:
- PHOTO ID Required for entrance
- Several #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- Pens with blue or black ink
- Calculator (if applicable – see College Board/AP® security rules for approved types of calculators. Click here to view a complete listing of exams and approved calculators. You may bring a backup calculator
NOT allowed in the testing room: cell phones, backpacks, bags, electronic devices of any kind (other than approved calculators.)
There will be an area designated by the proctor in the testing room for you to leave bottled water or a snack.
- AP® Exam Calendar 2021
- AP® Exam Site Security Regulations
- AP® Exam FAQs
- AP® Exam Locations
- Submit AP Exam Fees