Submit exam fees – To complete the May 2022 AP exam order, submit exam fees by November 1, 2021 by clicking on the link below.
1. All payment submission for AP® tests will be done on line through APTS.
The cost per test is $98 (except for the AP® Capstone courses, which is $146.)
2. Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online registration form and in your email confirmation. A 3.1% credit card processing fee is added to online debit/credit card payments.
If paying with a check, checks must be postmarked on or before October 27, 2021 to ensure timely processing and avoid late fees. There is no processing fee for mail in payments.
3. Payment deadline is November 1, 2021. Exams that do not have a payment submitted by end of day November 1, 2021 will not be ordered from College Board.
4. Late registration: Students who miss the November 1, 2021 deadline will be able to submit a late registration payment between November 16, 2021 and March 1, 2022. Late registration will incur a $40 per exam penalty fee.
5. Only students who have been previously approved for College Board Special Accommodations may take their AP® exams with extended time or other accommodations. Applications for accommodations must be submitted by January 1, 2022. Please see Mr. Ross if you have any questions about the process. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
6. Refunds and Cancellations: Students who had paid for an exam and choose to cancel may do so for 100% refund until November 1, 2021. Cancellation requests submitted after November 1, 2021 and before March 1, 2022 will be eligible for a partial refund (a $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee and a $2 processing fee will be retained.) Credit and debit card fees are non-refundable. To submit a cancellation requests, please email the APTS Cancellation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Student name, name of the school (including city/state where located), and the title of the exam to cancel.
For more information, registration directions, or assistance contact email@example.com.