Submit exam fees – To complete the May 2023 AP exam order, submit exam fees by November 1, 2022 by clicking on the link below.
1. All payment submission for AP® tests will be done on line through APTS.
The cost per test is $100 (except for the AP® Capstone courses, which is $148.)
2. All students must register the exam in the College Board MyAP system AND submit payment through APTS. Payment for exams may be done via credit or debit card, or by mailing in a check or money order by clicking the link above and completing the online payment form. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your email confirmation. A 3.1% credit card processing fee is added to online debit/credit card payments.
If paying with a check, checks must be postmarked on or before October 25, 2022 to ensure timely processing and avoid late fees. There is no processing fee for mail in payments.
3. Payment deadline is November 1, 2022. Exams that do not have a payment submitted by end of day November 1, 2022 will not be ordered from College Board.
4. Late registration: Students who miss the November 1, 2022 deadline to register for an exam in the College Board system (MyAP) will be able to submit a late registration payment between November 16, 2022 and March 1, 2023. Exams added to the College Board MyAP System after November 15 will incur a $40 per exam penalty fee from College Board.
5. Only students who have been previously approved for College Board Special Accommodations may take their AP® exams with extended time or other accommodations. Applications for accommodations must be submitted by January 1, 2023. Please see Mr. Ross if you have any questions about the process. If you do not have approval from College Board, you will not be provided accommodations.
For more information, registration directions, or assistance contact email@example.com.