Read all sections below carefully. You will be asked to verify as part of the process that you have read and understood all the policies and regulations below.
Fall Registration Deadline: October 15, 2019 (EXTENDED to November 8, 2019)
Spring Registration deadline: February 25, 2020
- To register for an AP® Exam students must complete TWO steps:
Step 1: Students JOIN their AP® Exam Group on the College Board MyAP AP® Exam site: https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (Join steps as well as teacher specific Join Codes will be distributed in your AP® Class at school.)
Step 2: Submit your AP® Exam payment before the applicable deadline (See item 3) by clicking on Submit AP® Exams Payment above.
- The cost of each AP® exam is $96.
- The AP® Exam Registration window opens September 12, 2019 and closes on October 15, 2019 for exams corresponding to yearlong or Fall (Semester 1) courses.
- For exams corresponding to Spring (Semester 2) ONLY courses (AP® Physics C Mechanics, AP® US Government, AP® Macroeconomics and Microeconomics and AP® English Language) registration opens February 5, 2020 and closes February 25, 2020.
- Late registration for exams corresponding to a yearlong or Fall Only course will incur a $10 late fee between Nov 9 and Nov 13, and a $50 per exam late fee (between November 16 and February 25.) NO registrations or payment submissions are possible after February 25, 2020.
- Non-HHS students or homeschooled students who wish to test at Holliston High School need to contact the school AP® Coordinator to seek approval and to obtain Independent Student Join Codes for MyAP®.
- All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the APTS online payment form, which accepts credit or debit card payments. A 3% payment fee is added to the order for credit card or debit card payments. To mail in payment in the form of check or money order, please complete the order online and mail a copy of the form to the address provided on the confirmation. Checks should be made payable to “APTS” and be postmarked by October 10, 2019 to ensure timely processing.
- An exam order will NOT be considered completed unless BOTH steps for registration have been completed. Any student who has not completed BOTH steps listed in Item 2 above by the applicable deadlines, will not have an exam ordered.
- Refund policy:
- Registrations originated before October 25, 2019 will be eligible through November 1, 2019, 11:59pm EST for a full refund. Registrations originated between February 5, 2020 and February 25, 2020 will be granted a full refund if the cancellation request is submitted by 11:59pm EST on March 5, 2020.
- Registrations originated before October 25, 2019 will be granted a refund minus $50 unused exam fee for cancellation requests submitted between November 2, 2019 and April 15, 2020. Registrations originated between February 5, 2020 and February 25, 2020 will be granted a refund minus $50 unused exam fee for cancellation requests submitted between March 6, 2020 and April 15, 2020.
- Changes to registrations/cancellations from April 15, 2020 onwards will not be eligible for any refund.
- Cancellation notification must be submitted to email@example.com and include the student’s name, Holliston High School’s name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel.
- Holliston is committed to ensuring every student can take an AP® exam and will work with families as needed on adjusted fees or a payment installment plan. If a fee reduction is granted a family will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will further reduce the price of the exam in the online registration form. To apply for a fee reduction, please contact Ms. Mani Harwich – firstname.lastname@example.org – with questions about fee reductions.
- Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your guidance counselor to review your status. If you do not have approval from the College Board, you will not be provided accommodations. The deadline for submission of applications to the College Board for accommodations is January 17, 2020.
- Information regarding testing room locations and start times will be posted in the building after April vacation. This information will also be available through the student’s AP® teacher.
- Please contact AP® Coordinator Mani Harwich at email@example.com with questions or concerns.
- Technical help or assistance needed with registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348