Students and families enrolled at Germantown High School can learn here about registration for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam registration information and policies are posted below.
Please read through this information carefully.
EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students will all activate their AP® Exams on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org by joining their MyAP AP® Classrooms using the teacher join codes (this step has been completed in class in September.)
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Starting on September 12, 2021, students will receive a customized exam fee invoice from APTS to the email address linked on their MyAP Account. Exam fees are due paid in full by October 25, 2021.
1. Per State and Local policy, if the student does not take the AP® exam that corresponds to the course in which they are enrolled, the 5 additional percentage points added to each quarter grade and each semester exam will be removed. The quality points will be removed from your GPA.
2. Exams are $98 each.
3. All students must activate their MyAP Profiles and link to their AP Classrooms via http://myap.collegeboard.org
If you have not completed this step in September: To activate an AP® Exam order for the May 2021 exam administration, students will log into their College Board profiles via http://myap.collegeboard.org
To link their exam subject to their profiles, students will receive from each of their AP® teachers a Join Code (or access code). Join Codes are subject, teacher and class period specific.
The MyAP system will prompt students to complete a MyAP Profile – please make sure to enter your full legal name, the correct school of attendance, your student ID number, and an email address to enable receipt of important alerts from College Board and APTS.
4. All students must submit exam fees corresponding to their AP Exams
Payment submission for AP® exams will be done through APTS.
Students with active exam orders will receive on or around September 12, 2021 a custom digital invoice. Invoices will be emailed to the email address on the student’s College Board profile.
Fees are due paid in full by October 25, 2021.
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided in the invoice.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before October 20, 2021 to ensure timely processing.*
Late payment submission is not possible.
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students and will automatically be reflected on your invoice if you have been approved for Free-Reduced Lunch status for 2021-2022. Eligible students will have $0 due.
6.If you believe that you receive test modifications, please contact your school counselor. Deadline to initiate an application accommodations with the College Board is January 18, 2022. (Students do not need to re-apply annually.)
7. Refunds and cancellations are not possible sinc per State and Local policy, if the student does not take the AP® exam that corresponds to the course in which they are enrolled, the 5 additional percentage points added to each quarter grade and each semester exam will be removed. The quality points will be removed from your GPA.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-855-663-8348 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to email@example.com