May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam payment information and policies are posted below. Please read through this information carefully.
Payment Submission Deadline: November 5, 2020
1. The cost per exam is $97 for Germantown High School students. Students will be invoiced for their exam fees via email.
The payment must by submitted by November 5, 2020.
2. Per State and Local policy, if the student does not take the AP® exam that corresponds to the course in which they are enrolled, the 5 additional percentage points added to each quarter grade and each semester exam will be removed. The quality points will be removed from your GPA.
Students not enrolled in an AP® course are not permitted to take the AP® exam unless they have gotten prior permission from the school AP® Coordinator
3. Students will receive on October 1, 2020 via the STUDENT email address listed on their College Board MyAP Accounts a personalized digital invoice for the exams corresponding to their Germantown HS AP Courses.
Payment can be submitted online via a credit or debit card by clicking on the live “Pay Now” link in the invoice email or by mailing a check or money order (directions included in the invoice email for mailing in payment.)
Postmark deadline for payment is October 31, 2020 to ensure timely processing.
A 3% Credit Card processing fee is added to the price of the exam for online payments. There is no processing fee for mailing in your payment.
Need assistance to make partial payments, or to split payments between cards/individuals, please email email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348 (assistance available 7-days per week).
4. Students eligible for Reduced fee on their exams will see the reduction applied to the personalized invoice that they receive.
5. Students who choose to cancel an exam by March 8, 2021 will be eligible for a refund of $95 per exam. To request a cancellation and refund, please email the APTS Cancellation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59pm on March 8, 2021. Include in the email the student’s name, name of the school and the title of the exam to cancel. The exam refund will be processed within 72-hrs back to the original method of payment. Credit card fees are non-refundable. No exam fee refunds will be issued after March 8, 2021.
6. Did not receive your invoice? Note that invoices are emailed to the STUDENT email address linked to their College Board profile. If you cannot find the invoice in your Inbox or Junk Mail, please email email@example.com to request that your invoice be reissued.
7. When is your exam scheduled? Please review the 2021 National Calendar HERE.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-858-663-8348 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org