Students and families enrolled in Forest Charter School, can register here for the May 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Registration Deadline: November 4, 2022
- To register for an AP® Exam students must complete TWO steps between August 17 and November 4, 2022:
Activate your AP® Exam on MyAP by joining your AP® Class with the Join Code from your teacher. Complete by the deadline
Submit exam fees by the deadline.
(Review the FAQs for more details on how to complete these steps.)
- The cost of exam AP® exam is $97 per exam.
- The AP® Exam Registration window opens August 17, 2022 and closes on November 4, 2022.
- All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the APTS online payment form, which accepts credit or debit card payments. A 3.1% payment fee is added to the order for credit card or debit card payments. To mail in payment in the form of check or money order, please complete the order online and mail a copy of the form to the address provided on the confirmation. Checks should be made payable to “APTS” and be postmarked by October 31, 2022 to ensure timely processing.
- Late registration will be possible from November 16, 2022 through March 1, 2023 and will incur a $40 per exam penalty fee.
- NO registrations or payment submissions are possible after March 1, 2023.
- An exam order will NOT be considered completed unless BOTH steps for registration have been completed by the deadline. Any student who has not completed BOTH steps listed in Item 1 & 2 above by the applicable deadline, will not have an exam ordered.
- Students registering for an exam that is not ALSO a course currently offered by Forest Charter School will be registering as “Exam Only” students and will need to contact Ms. Dawn Anthney at firstname.lastname@example.org for an Exam Only Join Code. Codes must be applied to your MyAP account by November 4, 2022 to avoid penalty fees.
- Fee Reductions: Forest Charter School is committed to ensuring every student can take an AP® exam. If you believe that you are eligible for a fee reduction on your exam, please contact Ms. Dawn Anthney to request a reduction at email@example.com
- Eligible students will be provided a Fee Reduction Code to apply to the online payment form linked on this page and the code will reduce the exam fees.
- Refund policy: Students who wish to cancel an AP Exam may do so through March 30, 2023 for a partial refund of the exam fee. (A $40 College Board penalty fee for cancellation will be retained and not refunded. Credit card fees are not refundable.)
- No cancellations or refunds will be processed after March 30, 2023
- Cancellation notification must be submitted before 11:59pm PST on March 30, 2023 to the APTS Cancellation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the cancellation request email the student’s name, school’s name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel.
- Information regarding testing locations and start times will be shared with examinees by the Forest Charter School AP Coordinator closer to test day.
For information or assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 855-663-8348.