Students and Families enrolled at Farragut High School can register here for the May 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Administration. Please read all information/terms carefully.
- Fall and Yearlong Course Exam Registration Deadline: October 29, 2021
- Spring Course Exam Deadline: February 25, 2021
PROCEDURES FOR MAY 2022 EXAMS:
STEP 1: Activate your exam – Log into the College Board MyAP site at http://myap.collegeboard.org using your College Board profile and apply the ‘Join Code’ (access code) you receive from your teacher for each of your subjects. (See FAQs for details) Click on ‘Register for Exam’ to activate your exam. Deadline to activate your exam for courses corresponding to Fall is October 29, 2021.
STEP 2: Submit exam fees – Click on “Submit AP Exam Fees” button below and submit your fees. For yearlong and Fall courses, exam fees are due by October 29, 2021.
REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2022 AP® EXAMS WILL RUN FROM:
- Fall and Yearlong Courses: August 19, 2021 through October 29, 2021 (Midnight EST)
- Spring Courses: January 10, 2022 through February 25, 2022 (Midnight EST)
1.Exam registration for 2022 exams requires two steps: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees. (See FAQs for more information on the MyAP activation process.)
Students enrolled in AP®courses that Fall or Yearlong courses will have the opportunity to activate their AP® Exams and submit fees between August 19 and October 29, 2021.
Students enrolled in AP® courses that COMMENCE in the Spring will have the opportunity to activate their AP® Exams and submit fees without penalty between January 10, 2022 and February 25, 2022.
(FALL Late registration with a penalty fees of $40 per exam will be available between October 30 and November 5 and again from November 16, 2021 and March 5, 2022).
(SPRING Late registration with a penalty fee of $40 per exam will be available between February 26, 2022 and March 5, 2022.)
Students enrolled in Spring semester AP® Courses may submit payment for these exams in advance, but it is not recommended since there are no refunds.
2. The cost of each AP® Exam is $96.00 each. ($144 for Capstone: AP® Seminar and AP® Research).
Payment for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online registration form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the parent email address you provide on the registration form.
3. Additional day details and locations will be provided closer to the testing date under the Exam Day Information link below.
4. Please keep in mind that many colleges will award credit for AP® Test scores of 3 or higher. Farragut High School therefore recommends that you participate in taking the exam(s). Current school board policy states that you must take the exam in order to earn additional points on the final student grade point average. You will have the option of sending scores to colleges you may want to attend.
5. Farragut HS has limited spaces available for students who are homeschooled. To apply for space, please contact Ms. Rachel Bast, AP® Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Fee reductions are possible for qualifying students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee reduction, please contact Ms. Bast in the counseling office. Once eligibility has been confirmed, you will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that will reduce the price of the exam(s) on the registration form to the appropriate amount.
7. Partial refunds are offered only in extenuating circumstances. Please contact the FHS AP Coordinator to request a review of your circumstances.
8. College and universities with AP® Credit Policies can be found on the College Board’s website at https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/creditandplacement – It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the college they plan to attend will accept AP® credit and submit scores to their university/college of choice.
9. College Board AP® program information is available at the College Board website, linked HERE.
For AP® school specific information, you may also contact the FHS Counseling Office at (865) 966-9775 -Ms. Rachel Bast, AP® Coordinator, email@example.com
Technical questions or need assistance? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-855-663-8348.