Students and Families enrolled at Ellington High School (Ellington, CT) can submit payment here for the 2022 AP® Exam Administration.
Exam Registration Deadline: October 25, 2021
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by Joining their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org and clicking on “Register for Exam.” To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) The deadline to activate your exam is October 25, 2021.
Step 2: Submit Exam Fee – Submit exam fees by October 25, 2021. Click below to submit the fees.
General Policies and Information:
1. Exam registration for the May 2022 AP® Exam administration runs from September 13, 2021 through October 25, 2021.
2. The cost of each AP® Exam is $98 each (Capstone exams are $146 each).
LATE exam orders will be accepted November 15, 2021 through February 1, 2022 and will incur a $40 late registration fee for a total cost of $138 (or $186 for the Capstone exam). No new orders can be initiated after February 1, 2022.
3. To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile by clicking ‘Create Account’ on the MyAP main page.
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Student can obtain the Join Codes from their Teachers.
ALL students should complete the Join Step to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam.
Students choosing to take the exams in May must activate the exam on MyAP by clicking ‘Register for Exam’ for each exam they intend to take.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP without penalty fees is October 25, 2021.
To submit an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit exam fees AND complete the activation/join step on MyAP by October 25, 2021.
4. Exam fee payments for exams may be done at the payment link on this page via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in fee processing is October 20, 2021.
Exams active on MyAP without a corresponding payment on file by October 25, 2021 will not be ordered. Late ordering will be available from November 15, 2021 until February 1, 2022 with a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
5. Fee waivers/assistance – Fee waivers are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee waiver, please contact your EHS School Counselor. Once eligibility has been confirmed, you will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code that you will to apply to the payment form at the link below. You will then submit your $42 exam fee per exam.
Note that students who are verified as eligible for a fee reduction AND who sit for their May 2022 AP exams, will be eligible for a $40 refund. Students who are eligible for a fee reduction and cancel or no show for their May exams will forfeit the fees.
6. Exam Locations: Exam Locations will be announced closer to the exam date,.
7. Cancellations/Refunds: To be eligible for a full refund of the exam fees you must cancel by October 25, 2021. Exams cancelled between October 26, 2021 and March 15, 2022 will be eligible for a partial refund (A $42 College Board cancellation penalty and processing fee will be retained.) To cancel your exam order, please email email@example.com and include the student name, name of the school, and the exam order to cancel. Exam cancellation requests submitted after March 15, 2022 or no shows on exam day will not be eligible for any refund.
Assistance needed? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.