Families and students enrolled at Eldorado High School, can register and submit deposits here for the 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: November 5, 2021*
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. Students must activate the exam joining the online class using the teacher issued MyAP Join Code. Deadline to activate your exam is November 5, 2021*. (See the FAQs for more information.)
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – Submit exam fees by clicking the link below. Fees are due by November 5, 2021 to avoid penalty fees.*
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be pre-ordered by completing Step 1 and Step 2 above between September 15 and November 5, 2021* for classes that commence in the Fall Semester.
Late Fall registration with a penalty of $10 per exam is possible from November 6, 2021 through November 9, 2021.
*Students in courses commencing in the Spring semester (i.e. Spring semester AP Macroeconomics), will be able to complete both steps for the corresponding exam between January 31 and March 4, 2022 (without penalty.)
NOTE that students are enrolled in courses that commence in the Fall and who fail to submit fees and to activate the exam on MyAP by November 9, 2021 will NOT have a successful exam order initiated and will not have an exam ordered.
To activate the exam, log into MyAP apply the teacher issued Join Code by clicking “Add Class/Exam.” Then enter the Join Code. See FAQs for more information.
2. The total cost of each AP® exam is $97.
3. Students enrolled in courses that commence in the Fall and who miss the November 5 late payment deadline, can also register late during Spring registration. A penalty fee of $40 per exam will be applicable from January 31 to March 4, 2022 to any exams ordered that correspond to a Fall course start date. No new exam orders can be initiated after March 4, 2022.
*Students in courses commencing in the Spring semester (i.e. Spring semester AP Macroeconomics), will be able to complete both steps for the corresponding exam between January 31 and March 4 without penalty.
4. The online fee submission system accepts credit card or debit card as well as mail in payments. There is an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, which has no additional fee, please complete the deposit form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is November 1, 2021.
5. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel must submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org – include the student’s name, Eldorado HS name, and the name of the exam the students wishes to cancel. Refund requests submitted before November 9, 2021 will be eligible for a full refund of exam fees. Cancellation requests submitted after November 9 and before March 4, 2022 will be eligible for a partial refund. A $40 per exam College Board cancellation penalty fee will be retained.(Credit/Debit card fees are non-refundable.)
6. Fee reductions are available to qualifying students which reduces the final cost of exams significantly. All students will be subject to the $40 deposit, but students who are approved for a fee reduction AND who sit for the exam, will be eligible for a fee reduction refund in the amount of $37 per exam. Students who ordered an exam and do not sit for the exam administration, will NOT be eligible for the fee reduction refund. To apply for a fee reduction, contact Ms. Velhagen or Ms. Harmon to obtain a Fee Reduction Discount Code. Once you have the discount code, you can complete your online deposit form on this website. Where prompted, enter the code. This code will reduce the final balance due as appropriate on the invoice that will be issued in November.
7. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 AM. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 12:15 PM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12 PM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
8. For information regarding testing rooms and locations, please check your school’s website in April.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.com