Students and families enrolled at East Lyme High School can learn here about registration for the 2024 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams. The AP® Exam registration information and policies are posted below.
Please read through this information carefully.
Exam Payment Deadline: November 1, 2023
EXAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Activate your Exam on MyAP – Students will all activate their AP® Exams on the College Board MyAP system at http://myap.collegeboard.org by joining their MyAP AP® Classrooms using the teacher join codes (this step should be completed in class before September 15, 2023).
Step 2: Submit exam fees – Starting on or around September 25, 2023 students will receive a customized exam fee invoice from APTS to the email address linked on their MyAP Account. Exam fees are due paid in full by November 1, 2023.
1. East Lyme High School requires students to take the corresponding Advanced Placement (AP®) exam for the courses in which they are enrolled for 2023-2024.
2. Exams are $99 each.
3. All students must activate their MyAP Profiles and link to their AP Classrooms via http://myap.collegeboard.org
If you have not completed this step in September: To activate an AP® Exam order for the May 2024 exam administration, students will log into their College Board profiles via http://myap.collegeboard.org
To link their exam subject to their profiles, students will receive from each of their AP® teachers a Join Code (or access code). Join Codes are subject, teacher and class period specific.
The MyAP system will prompt students to complete a MyAP Profile – please make sure to enter your full legal name, the correct school of attendance, your student ID number, and an email address to enable receipt of important alerts from College Board and APTS.
This step will be completed in class and must be completed by September 15, 2023.
4. All students must submit exam fees corresponding to their AP Exams
Payment submission for AP® exams will be done online through APTS.
Students with active exam orders will receive on or around September 25, 2023 a custom digital invoice. Invoices will be emailed to the email address on the student’s College Board profile.
Fees are due paid in full by November 1, 2023.
The fees due can be submitted either by online payment (credit or debit card), or via mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided in the invoice.
Use of a credit or debit card to complete the online payment form will incur a 3.1% credit card processing fee. Students may choose to avoid that fee by mailing in a check or money order to the address provided in the invoice instructions. Mail in options should be payable to “APTS.” If you select this option, you must postmark your payment on or before October 26, 2023 to ensure timely processing.*
Exams without payment on file by end of day on November 1, 2023 will be cancelled in the MyAP system and will incur a $40 penalty fee to reactivate.
5. Fee reductions are possible for qualified students and will automatically be reflected on your invoice if you have been approved for Free-Reduced Lunch status for 2023-2024. If the reduction is not listed and you feel you may qualify, contact AP Coordinator David Fasulo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Approval may take several days so it is critical to apply early. Approval for fee reductions will be based on criteria established by the College Board. Students who are approved after the initial invoice release will receive an updated invoice.
6. If you believe that you receive test modifications, please contact your school counselor. Deadline to initiate an application accommodations with the College Board is January 18, 2024. (Students do not need to re-apply annually.)
7. Exam day specifics will be communicated by the school closer to the exam administration date.
8. If you have not received your email invoice, please email email@example.com to request that your invoice be reissued.
Questions or need assistance? Please call 1-855-663-8348 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org