Deadline: April 11, 2019 (Midnight CST)
Exam Fees: $94 per exam
Exam registration opens November 12, 2018 and will close on April 11, 2019.
- Registration for AP® Exams will be offered online only. (Click here)
- Payment can be submitted online with a credit or debit card (online processing fee applies) or by mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided via email for mail in payment once that option is selected. Postmark deadlines apply.
- Late Ordering after April 11 will be assessed a late fee of $55.00 per exam in addition to the cost of the test. No AP® exams can be ordered after April 18, 2019
- Students who submitted an exam order and choose to cancel can do so through April 11. Refunds will be subject to a $3 handling fee. No cancellations after April 11. To request a cancellation, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student ID number, name of your school, and the title of the exam you would like to cancel.
- If a student is unable to pay due to financial hardship, please see Ms. Haynes for information regarding fee waiver qualifications and availability. Students who are eligible will receive a special fee reduction code to apply towards the cost of the exams on the online registration form. Early application is recommended.
- Any student not enrolled in the AP® course for the corresponding AP® tests, but who still wants to test, will need to speak with Ms. Haynes prior to ordering the test online.
- AP® exams are administered only on the dates/times set out by College Board. Access the 2019 Calendar here.
Prior to Test Day:
- Students will need to attend a meeting after school to pre-code their AP® answer documents prior to the exam day. The date and time of the mandatory pre-code session will be announced. Pre-code sessions are mandatory prior to the day of the AP® Exam.
Test Day Procedures:
- Students who test in the morning session:
- Check in at Ms. Haynes’ Office
- If the student decides not to take the test, they still need to check in prior to going to class to notify Ms. Haynes.
- The bus will depart at 7:30am to bring students to the Transportation Center for testing
- Once the test is completed, students will be bused back to CHS to complete the rest of their daily schedule
- Attendance will mark when students come back so teachers will know when to expect students in class
- Students who test in the afternoon session:
- Check in at Ms. Haynes’ Office
- Students will be given a pass to go to lunch prior to testing
- Students will finish lunch and then check back in at Ms. Haynes’ office
- If the student decides not to take the test, they still need to check in at Ms. Haynes’ office prior to 11AM
- The bus will depart at 11:35am to bring students to the Transportation Center for testing
- Once the test is completed, students will be bused back to CHS to end the day. Students will be back in time to catch their bus home.
Students will not be admitted to testing location if they did not arrive on the bus for the morning or afternoon session.
- If there is an emergency on the day of testing, students will need to contact Ms. Haynes immediately.
- ANY EXCEPTIONS WILL NEED TO BE PRE-APPROVED BY MR. BOWER
Credit for an AP® Exam
- Any credit given in the AP® class for taking the AP® Exam will be determined by your AP® teacher.