Deadline: November 6, 2020 (Midnight CST)*
Exam Fees: $95 per exam
Exam registration opens September 14, 2020 and will close on November 6, 2020 for the May 2021 exam administration.*
Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students log into their AP® Class Groups on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Class using the teacher-issued Join Code (access code) and complete the MyAP Registration profile. Deadline to activate is November 6, 2020.* (This step is completed in class with your AP teacher.)
Step 2: Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students registering for an exam must complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Deadline is November 6, 2020.*
? BOTH steps 1 and 2 above must be completed to successfully process an exam order.
- Payment can be submitted online with a credit or debit card (online processing fee applies) or by mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided via email for mail in payment once that option is selected. Postmark deadline to mail in a payment and ensure timely processing is October 31, 2020.
- Late Ordering after November 6, 2020 will be assessed a late fee of $40 per exam in addition to the cost of the test. No AP® exams can be ordered after March 5, 2021.
- Late orders are accepted only with online payment.
- Students who submitted an exam order and choose to cancel can do so through March 5, 2021 and receive a full refund of the base exam fee (Late fees and credit card processing fees are non-refundable). No cancellations will receive a refund after March 5, 2021. To request a cancellation, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student ID number, name of your school, and the title of the exam you would like to cancel.
- If a student is unable to pay due to financial hardship, please see Ms. Mealer for information regarding fee waiver qualifications and availability. Students who are eligible will receive a special fee reduction code to apply towards the cost of the exams on the online registration form. Early application is recommended.
- Any student not enrolled in the AP® course for the corresponding AP® tests, but who still wants to test, will need to speak with Ms. Mealer prior to ordering the test online.
- AP® exams are administered only on the dates/times set out by College Board. Review the calendar at the link below.
- Any exams that are activated on the College Board MyAP site and do not have a corresponding exam fee submission on file by 11:59pm on November 6, 2020 will be deactivated. Re-activation will incur the $40 late registration fee, effectively making the exam fee $135. No exams will be re-activated after March 5, 2021.
Test Day Procedures:
- Exam day procedures will be communicated to examinees by the school closer to exam day.
- If there is an emergency on the day of testing, students will need to contact Ms. Mealer immediately at email@example.com
Credit for an AP® Exam
- Any credit given in the AP® class for taking the AP® Exam will be determined by your AP® teacher.
* Students enrolled in the AP Psychology and AP US Government courses which COMMENCE in the Spring term may register without penalty between January 7, 2021 and March 5, 2021. NO new orders for ANY subject will be accepted after March 5, 2021.
Need assistance? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org