Deadline: November 8, 2019 (Midnight CST)*
Exam Fees: $94 per exam
Exam registration opens September 10, 2019 and will close on November 8, 2019 for the May 2020 exam administration.*
NEW Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students log into their AP® Class Groups on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Class using the teacher-issued Join Code (access code) and complete the MyAP Registration profile. Deadline to activate is November 8, 2019.* (This step is completed in class with your AP teacher.)
Step 2: Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Payment and complete the online payment form to submit fees. All students registering for an exam must complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Deadline is November 8, 2019.*
⇒ BOTH steps 1 and 2 above must be completed to successfully process an exam order.
- Payment can be submitted online with a credit or debit card (online processing fee applies) or by mailing in a check or money order. Instructions will be provided via email for mail in payment once that option is selected. Postmark deadlines apply.
- Late Ordering after November 8 will be assessed a late fee of $40 per exam in addition to the cost of the test. No AP® exams can be ordered after March 5, 2020.
- Students who submitted an exam order and choose to cancel can do so through April 1. Cancellation requests submitted after November 8, 2019 will forfeit a $40 unused exam fee and therefore receive a partial refund. No cancellations after April 1. To request a cancellation, email email@example.com with your name, student ID number, name of your school, and the title of the exam you would like to cancel.
- If a student is unable to pay due to financial hardship, please see Ms. Mealer for information regarding fee waiver qualifications and availability. Students who are eligible will receive a special fee reduction code to apply towards the cost of the exams on the online registration form. Early application is recommended.
- Any student not enrolled in the AP® course for the corresponding AP® tests, but who still wants to test, will need to speak with Ms. Mealer prior to ordering the test online.
- AP® exams are administered only on the dates/times set out by College Board. Review the calendar at the link below.
- Any exams that are activated on the College Board MyAP site and do not have a corresponding exam fee submission on file by 11:59pm on November 8, 2019 will be deactivated. Re-activation will incur the $40 late registration fee, effectively making the exam fee $134. No exams will be re-activated after March 5, 2020.
Test Day Procedures:
- Students who test in the morning session:
- Check in at Ms. Mealer’s Office
- If the student decides not to take the test, they still need to check in prior to going to class to notify Ms. Mealer.
- The bus will depart at 7:30am to bring students to the Transportation Center for testing
- Once the test is completed, students will be bused back to CHS to complete the rest of their daily schedule
- Attendance will mark when students come back so teachers will know when to expect students in class
- Students who test in the afternoon session:
- Check in at Ms. Mealer’s Office
- Students will be given a pass to go to lunch prior to testing
- Students will finish lunch and then check back in at Ms. Mealer’s office
- If the student decides not to take the test, they still need to check in at Ms. Mealer’s office prior to 11AM
- The bus will depart at 11:35am to bring students to the Transportation Center for testing
- Once the test is completed, students will be bused back to CHS to end the day. Students will be back in time to catch their bus home.
Students will not be admitted to testing location if they did not arrive on the bus for the morning or afternoon session.
- If there is an emergency on the day of testing, students will need to contact Ms. Mealer immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ANY EXCEPTIONS WILL NEED TO BE PRE-APPROVED BY MR. BOWER
Credit for an AP® Exam
- Any credit given in the AP® class for taking the AP® Exam will be determined by your AP® teacher.
* Students enrolled in the AP Psychology and AP US Government courses which COMMENCE in the Spring term may register without penalty between January 7, 2020 and March 2, 2020. Penalty fees will apply for registration between March 3 and March 5, 2020. NO new orders for ANY subject will be accepted after March 5, 2020.
Need assistance? Contact email@example.com