Families and students enrolled at Crawford High School, can register here for the 2017 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam Administration.
Please read through the information below and then click on “Order AP® Exams” to submit an order.
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2017 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP®) EXAMINATIONS CLOSES ON MARCH 24, 2017 (midnight PST).
The cost of each AP® exam for Crawford High School students is $5.
2. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit card, debit card. To submit an order using a check or money order, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation email. Families choosing to pay online using a credit card will be assessed a small service fee. There is no service fee for submitting registration and payment with a check or money order via US mail. Postmark deadlines for mailed in payments is March 20, 2017. All students must register through the online system and submit payment either with credit card or via mail by March 24, 2017.
3. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for a morning exam at 7:15 AM. Please arrive at your testing location for an afternoon exam at 12 PM. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed, so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sport’s coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
4. For information regarding testing rooms and locations, please check back on the Crawford HS website in April.
5. Special Note regarding AP® Computer Science Principles: Per College Board regulations, only students who have submitted the in-class assessment for AP® CSP may sit for the AP® Computer Science Exam in May.
6. Please bring the following to your AP® exam: a photo ID, at least 2 sharpened # 2 pencils, erasers, at least 2 pens with black or dark blue ink, and calculators (if applicable-see AP® Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries.
7. Cell phones, iPods, MP3 players, Apple Watches etc. are NOT permitted in the testing room.
8. Backpacks will be collected and stored in containers in the exam room and you will NOT have access to your backpack at any time during testing including break times.
Ready to Order Exams? Click here
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org