Registration Deadline: February 15, 2018 midnight EST.
Exam Fees: $94 per exam
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible from February 1, 2018 through February 15, 2018.
Late Registration is possible with a penalty fee of $50 per exam from February 23 through March 2. You will be notified through email by Cranford High School when the window will open again for late registration.
2. The cost of each AP® exam is $94.
If a student is interested in exams not offered on the school’s registration list, please contact AP® Test Service
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system which accepts credit card and debit card payments. Payment with a credit or debit card has a 3% credit card fee added. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation.
Information entered on the registration form must be your legal name.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel an exam between February 16 and before midnight on April 18, 2018 will receive a partial refund of $85. The cancellation notification must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student’s name, Cranford High School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. No refunds will be issued if a student decides to cancel after April 18. No shows for exams are not eligible for refunds. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
5. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 11:30 a.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins (15 minutes after check-in) will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
6. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration.
7. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact the CHS Counseling Office before registering. AP® Test Service will be checking for conflicting exam situations and you will be assigned to one of the two exams to take during the College Board Late Testing Period. Late Testing assignment will be based on factors such as exam design and equipment requirement, staff and space availability. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
8. If your family is experiencing financial hardship or you are receiving Free-Reduced Lunch Program support, please see your school counselor for more information.