Almost all AP exams are administered off campus – and most are at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Download the Test Location and Reporting Time document below to review where you need to report for your exams.
- Check in for morning exams will be no later than 7:30 a.m., and no later than 11:45 a.m. for afternoon exams. Students will have basic administrative steps to take before testing begins. So please make sure that you are in the room on time since every minute before the exam timing begins also counts!
- Morning exam administration will begin at 8am and afternoon exams at 12:15pm. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted and will not have a make-up opportunity. No exceptions.
- Exams will take approximately 4 hours. Please notify your coaches of AP Test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
- Students must bring their CURRENT school picture ID cards, two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP Security Rules for approved types) with fresh batteries to the AP test room. Without picture ID a student WILL NOT be admitted.
- CELL PHONES, BACKPACKS, PURSES OR BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN TESTING CENTERS. We recommend those are left at home or in your vehicle.
- Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. College Board regulations hold that consequences for violation of any of the regulations may include removal from exam and cancellation of scores as well as possibly being barred from ALL Future College Board exams (this includes SAT). See Test Site Regulations for specific details.
Test Site Details:
- Del Mar Fairgrounds – Click HERE for Parking information and access details
- Parking is free but limited due to the volume of examinees! Plan accordingly!
- Pacific Trails Middle School
- Address: 5975 Village Center Loop Road, San Diego, CA 92130
- Park in the Staff/Visitor lot
- Check in at the Flagpole in front of the Admin Bldng (across from the parking lot) and you will be escorted onto the campus and to your testing room.