Students and families enrolled at Bellevue West High School can register here for the 2024 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Exam Deposit Payment Deadline: October 31, 2023
Exam Fee: $81 per exam
REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – To take an AP® exam in the May 2024 AP® Exam administration, a $40 per exam deposit is due by October 31, 2023. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must JOIN their AP® Class and click on “Register for the Exam” on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) Deadline to Join the online exam group and activate your exam is October 31, 2023.
Step 3: Submit balance due – On or around January 31, 2024, students who successfully completed steps 1 and 2 above will receive a personalized invoice for the applicable balance of fees due via email. Balance due paid in full by March 1, 2024.
1. Registration for the 2024 AP® Exams runs from September 1 until October 31, 2023. for the May 2024 exams.
2. Cost for BWHS students is $81 per exam.
3. A $40 deposit is due by October 31, 2023. to initiate the 2024 AP Exam order. An invoice for any applicable balance due will be issued on or around January 31, 2024. The balance of applicable exam fees is due by March 1, 2024.
4. To register for the exams:
- Complete steps 1 and 2 above (Exam Fee submission and Activation)
- See the FAQs for more information regarding the process.
- Without completion of BOTH steps by October 31, 2023. the exam will not be ordered.
5. Deposit and Payment for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online deposit form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in deposit processing is October 26, 2023.
6.Invoices for the balance due will be emailed out to the parent email address provided on the deposit form. Invoices will have the same payment options as above. Postmark deadline for timely submission of your balance due is February 26, 2024.
7. Fee Reductions: All students will submit a $40 per exam deposit. Students who qualify for a fee reduction subsidy will automatically receive a modified invoice in January.
- Fee Reduction Subsidy Categories:
- Qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch Program (Exams reduced to $16 each)
- Dual enrolled with UNO (Exams reduced to $0 per exam)
- Students who submitted a $40 deposit and are eligible for a fee reduction subsidy will be eligible for a refund once confirmed that they sat for the May 2024 exam administration. Subsidies are activated once the student tests. Students who no show or cancel will forfeit their exam deposit. Refunds for eligible students are issued in late May or early June.
- Fee Reduction Subsidy Categories:
8. Cancellations: Students deciding to cancel the AP® Exam(s) that they have registered for may cancel before midnight, March 1, 2024. Cancellation requests submitted between November 1, 2023 and March 1, 2024 will forfeit the deposit of $40. To cancel an exam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, the name of your school, your student ID number, and the title of the exam you wish to cancel. Cancellation requests submitted after March 1, 2024 and no shows on exam day will not be eligible for any exam fee refund. No refunds will be processed after March 1, 2024.
9.Exam day specifics will be communicated to registrants by the school.
For assistance or inquiries, please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-663-8348.