Bryan High School (Bryan ISD, TX)
International Baccalaureate (IB®) Program
Exam Fees and Payment Details
Payment deadline: March 1, 2021
Students enrolled in the IB® program at Bryan High School selected their Candidate Status as well as exam subjects through the school IB® coordinator.
- Invoices for exam fees will be emailed out to students from APTS on November 30, 2020.
- Exam fees for Bryan HS students is $50 per exam.
- If you are eligible for a fee reduction on your exams, it will automatically be reflected on your invoice.
Please check your email inbox as well as junk folder for the digital invoice.
Payments are due on March 1, 2021.
To submit payment of your exam fees:
- Find your digital invoice in your email
- Review the invoice details
- Click on PAY NOW to submit payment online via a debit or credit card (a 3% online payment fee applies to debit/credit payments.)
- To submit payment with a check or money order, open the invoice and download/print it. Complete the tear off slip and mail in the tear off slip along with your check or money order payable to “APTS” to the address provided on the slip. To ensure timely processing of a mail in payment, the postmark deadline is February 23, 2021. (No processing fees are assessed for mail in payment.)
- What if I didn’t receive my digital invoice?
Please contact email@example.com to request that your digital invoice be resent.
- Can I make partial payments towards my balance due?
Yes, partial payments towards your balance is possible. Your entire balance due must be submitted by March 1, 2021.
- What if I have a question about my IB® exams?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your BHS IB® Coordinator, Sarah Patterson at email@example.com
- What if I am also taking AP® Exams?
AP® Exam fees are not currently processed through invoices. Please visit the AP® Exam fees page for Bryan ISD by clicking HERE.
- What if I have an IB® and AP® exam that conflict?
Register for your exams as normal. APTS will alert your school at the close of registration if there are conflicts. Your AP® Exam will be taken on an alternate date and you will be notified of the detail by APTS via email.
Need additional assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.