Students and Families enrolled at Bradshaw Christian High School can register here for the 2020 AP® Exam Administration.
⇒ Deadline to Register: October 11, 2019 (midnight PST)
New Deadlines and New Procedures!
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – To indicate intention and commitment to take an AP® exam in the May 2020 AP® Exam administration, a $40 per exam non-refundable deposit is due by October 11, 2019. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org (regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP® Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources.) To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) Indicate on MyAP your exam decision by October 11 to activate your exam.
Step 3: Submit balance due – Starting on December 1, students who committed to an exam by paying the deposit will receive a personalized invoice for the balance of fees due via email. Balance due paid in full by March 1, 2020.
- AP® Exam Calendar 2020
- AP® Exam Test Site Security Regulations
- AP® Exam FAQs
- Submit AP® Exam Deposit
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost of each AP® Exam is $94 each. A non-refundable deposit of $40 is due by October 11, 2019 to initiate the exam ordering process. An invoice for the balance due will be emailed out to the parent email address provided on the deposit form on December 1. The balance due must be submitted by March 1, 2020.
No new exam orders will be accepted after October 11, 2019, midnight PST.
2. Students selecting to take an AP® Exam must also activate their exam on The College Board’s new MyAP system by October 11, 2019. To activate the exam students must:
– Obtain an AP® Class Join Code from their AP® subject teacher
– Indicate a YES Exam Decision on the MyAP site on or before October 11
3. To initiate an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit a deposit AND complete the activation/join step on MyAP.
Failure to complete both steps to initiate the exam order by October 11, 2019 means that the school AP® Coordinator cannot submit the exam order to College Board.
Failure to submit the invoice balance by March 1, 2020 will mean the exam order cannot be finalized. Exams with an outstanding balance due as of March 2 will be deactivated and cancelled and the non-refundable deposit will be forfeited.
4. Deposit and balance due payments for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation, which will be sent to the parent email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing of mail in deposits is October 7, 2019.
5. Fee Reductions: Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Your school AP® Coordinator will be contacting you with a discount code if you qualify.
6. Refunds: No cancellations or refunds are possible.
7. College and universities with AP®Credit Policies can be found on the College Board’s AP®Credit Search site – It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the college they plan to attend will accept AP® credit and submit scores to their university/college of choice.
8. AP exam program information is available in the College Board “AP® Bulletin for Students and Parents.” Students are encouraged to review it.
Any additional questions about BCHS AP® Exams and programs can be sent to the BCHS AP® Coordinator, email@example.com
Need technical assistance and support? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.