Students and Families enrolled at Bradshaw Christian High School can submit exam fees here for the 2023 AP® Exam Administration.
Fee Submission Deadline: October 7, 2022 (midnight PST)
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee – To complete registration for an AP® exam in the May 2023 AP® Exam administration, a $97 per exam fee is due by October 7, 2022. Click below to submit the fee.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org (regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP® Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources.) To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) You must join MyAP For the class/exam by October 7, 2022.
- AP® Exam Schedule 2023
- AP® Exam Test Site Security Regulations
- AP® Exam FAQs
- Submit AP® Exams Payment
General Policies and Information:
1. The cost of an AP® Exam is $97 each. Fees must be submitted by October 7, 2022 by clicking on the link above. Payment can be submitted online with a debit or credit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order.
No new exam payments will be accepted after October 7, 2022, midnight PST.
2. Students selecting to take an AP® Exam must also activate their exam on The College Board’s new MyAP system by October 7, 2022. To activate the exam students must:
– Obtain an AP® Class Join Code from their AP® subject teacher
– Log into MyAP at http://myap.collegeboard.org with their College Board Profile (See FAQs) and apply the Join Code
– Click on the yellow “Register for Exam” button in MyAP before end of the day, October 7, 2022.
3. To initiate an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit the exam fee AND complete the activation/join step on MyAP.
Failure to complete both steps to initiate the exam order by October 7, 2022 means that the school AP® Coordinator cannot submit the exam order to College Board.
Exams active on MyAP without a corresponding fee submitted by end of day on October 7 will be deactivated and not ordered.
4. Payments for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation, which will be sent to the parent email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely processing of mail in payments is October 3, 2022.
5. Fee Reductions: Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Please contact your school AP® Coordinator if you believe you may be eligible for this reduction. Students who are approved, will pay a total of $62 per exam.
6. Refunds: Students choosing to cancel their exams can do so through 11:59pm PST on April 21, 2023 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – include in the email the student name, name of the school, and the title of the exam to cancel. A refund of $56 per exam will be issued back to the method of payment originally used. Credit card/debit card fees are non-refundable.
7. College and universities with AP®Credit Policies can be found on the College Board’s AP®Credit Search site – It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the college they plan to attend will accept AP® credit and submit scores to their university/college of choice.
8. AP exam program information is available in the College Board MyAP website at http://myap.collegeboard.org – Students are encouraged to review it before making their exam commitments.
Any additional questions about BCHS AP® Exams and programs can be sent to the BCHS AP® Coordinator, email@example.com
Need technical assistance and support? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.