Registration Deadline: March 6, 2019
Exam Fee: $110 per exam
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. Registration is possible from January 7, 2019 through March 6, 2019. No late registration is possible.
2. The cost of each AP exam is $110. If a student is interested in exams not offered on the School’s registration list, please contact APTS for assistance at email@example.com
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system which accepts credit card and debit card payments. Payment with a credit or debit card has a 3% credit card fee added. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and follow the directions to mail your order form and payment to the address on your confirmation.
Information entered on the registration form must be your legal name and permanent mailing address.
Please note: Due to space constraints, only student currently enrolled in the Bishop’s School AP® Chinese course may register for that AP® exam.
4. Students who order and pay for an exam but decide to cancel by midnight on MARCH 6, 2019 will receive a full refund. The cancellation notification must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student’s name, The Bishop’s School name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel. A non-refundable deposit of $20 will be retained for all exams cancelled beginning on MARCH 7 and ending MARCH 14, 2019. To be eligible for the partial refund beginning March 7, students must submit written notification following the instructions above no later than midnight March 14. There is no exchanging or re-selling of exams.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board are available to families who qualify. Your school AP® Coordinator will be contacting you with a discount code if you qualify.
6. Check in for morning exams will be promptly at 8:00 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will be promptly at 12:15 p.m. Exam administration will begin as soon as check in is completed so students must arrive promptly at the time check in opens. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins (15 minutes after check-in) will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP® exam dates and times and plan accordingly. Students are not allowed to leave any AP® exam early.
7. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be released closer to the exam administration.
8. If registering for two exams scheduled for the exact same time and date, please contact email@example.com for assistance.