Students and families enrolled at Bellevue East High School can register here for the 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Exam Deposit Payment Deadline: November 2, 2022
Exam Fee: $80 per exam
REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND PROCEDURES
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – To take an AP® exam in the May 2023 AP® Exam administration, a $40 per exam deposit is due by November 2, 2022. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must JOIN their AP® Class and click on “Register for the Exam” on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org. To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) Deadline to Join the online exam group and activate your exam is November 1, 2022.
Step 3: Submit balance due – On or around January 31, 2023, students who successfully completed steps 1 and 2 above will receive a personalized invoice for the applicable balance of fees due via email. Balance due paid in full by March 1, 2023.
- Registration for the 2023 AP® Exams runs from October 3 until November 2, 2022 for the May 2023 exams.
- Cost for BEHS students is $80 per exam.
- A $40 deposit is due by November 2, 2022 to initiate the 2023 AP Exam order. An invoice for any applicable balance due will be issued on or around January 31, 2023. The balance of applicable exam fees is due by March 1, 2023.
- To register for the exams:
- Complete steps 1 and 2 above (Exam Fee submission and Activation)
- See the FAQs for more information regarding the process.
- Without completion of BOTH steps by November 1, 2022 the exam will not be ordered.
- Deposit and Payment for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3.1% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online deposit form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in deposit processing is October 28, 2022.
- Invoices for the balance due will be emailed out to the parent email address provided on the deposit form. Invoices will have the same payment options as above. Postmark deadline for timely submission of your balance due is February 23, 2023.
- Fee Reductions: All students will submit a $40 exam deposit. Students qualifying for a fee reduction on the final cost of the AP® Exams, please contact Ms. Pribyl at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Fee Reduction Code to apply to the online deposit form.
- Fee reduction requirements:
o Qualify for free/reduced lunch
o Dual enrolled with UNO
- Approved students will apply the code to their deposit form and receive in January a modified personal invoices for the reduced balance due, if applicable.
- Students who submitted a $40 deposit and are eligible for an exam fee that is LOWER than $40 per exam will be eligible for a refund at the end of May if they sit for the May 2023 exam administration. Students who no show or cancel will forfeit their exam deposit.
- Fee reduction requirements:
- Students deciding to cancel the AP® Exam(s) that they have registered for may cancel before midnight, March 15, 2023. Cancellation requests submitted between November 3, 2022 and March 15, 2023 will forfeit the deposit of $40 but be eligible for a refund of any additional exam fees paid in Spring (credit card fees are non-refundable.) To cancel an exam, please email email@example.com and include your name, the name of your school, your student ID number, and the title of the exam you wish to cancel. Cancellation requests submitted after March 15, 2023 and no shows on exam day will not be eligible for any exam fee refund. No refunds will be processed after March 15, 2023.
- Exam day specifics will be communicated to registrants by the school.
For assistance or inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.