Register here for the Spring 2023 SAT® School Day Exam to be administered on March 6, 2024 at Aristoi Classical Academy
Exam Fee for SAT® is $65
Registration Deadline: February 2, 2024
Registration for the October 4, 2023 SAT School Day exam is open to students in grade 12 currently enrolled at Aristoi Classical or homeschooled or private school students.
This exam is a Digital Exam.
Students can click on the link on the date above to complete the registration form and submit payment either online (using a credit or debit card), or by mailing in a check or money order. Postmark deadline for mail in payments is January 29, 2024 to ensure timely processing. Instructions will be provided via email if you select mail in as your payment option. Online payment is processed on the spot.
Registered students will be invited to a pre-administration session and will be provided then with exam day reporting times and locations.
Cancellations and refunds are not possible per Aristoi Academy policies.
Why take the SAT® School Day Exam?
- Convenience. Students don’t have to worry about locating or getting to the testing site. School day testing won’t disrupt weekend plans, jobs, or family time.
- Comfort. Students test in familiar surroundings with people they know.
- Confidence. Nothing builds confidence like practice and the SAT® is the only admission test that offers free, personalized practice plans for all students. Official SAT® Practice on Khan Academy® provides every student with a practice plan built just for them, along with integrated coaching tools for teachers to view progress and support their students.
College Board makes provision for students who qualify for fee reductions. To apply for an SAT® School Day exam fee reduction, please contact District Testing Coordinator, Mrs. Tiffany Madison (email@example.com), before completing this online registration form. Eligible students will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code to apply to the online form to reduce the cost of the exam.
Exam Day Information:
Exam day specifics and reporting information will be communicated by your campus closer to the test date. Please plan for the following:
- ALL students taking the exam must have a CURRENT school- or government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license or school ID.)
- Students must bring their approved digital device in a fully-charged state to the exam (we recommend to bring a charge cord as well!)
- Restart the device before exam day so that the exam app “Bluebook” is the most current version.
- Students must know what their College Board account/profile log in credentials are – this is the same account you would use to log into MyAP for AP Classes/exams as well as the same account used for SAT exam orders on http://collegeboard.org
- Students must know the log in credentials and check that they are correct BEFORE exam day since contacting College Board on exam day will not be feasible due to time constraints.
- Do NOT create a new account or profile if you’re struggling to log into your previously created account! All exam scores and information must be on the same account.
- If a student is not sure how to log into their College Board accounts, or need to create one, please visit the College Board Accounts page at https://account.collegeboard.org/
- Students may also bring water and a snack
- Review the College Board digital exam requirements for exam day (what you may and may not bring): https://satsuite.collegeboard.org/digital/what-to-bring-do/what-to-bring
For questions or assistance with fee submission or registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.