Students enrolled in Aristoi Classical Academy can register here for the 2020 SAT® School Day Exam to be administered on October 14, 2020.
- Exam Fee for SAT® with Essay: $68
- Exam Fee for SAT® without Essay: $52
Registration for the October 14, 2020 SAT School Day exam is open only to students in grade 12 currently enrolled at Aristoi Classical.
Students can click on the link on the date above to complete the registration form and submit payment either online (using a credit or debit card), or by mailing in a check or money order. Postmark deadlines apply for mailing in a check or money order to ensure timely processing. Instructions will be provided via email if you select mail in as your payment option. Online payment is processed on the spot.
Registered students will be invited to a pre-administration session and will be provided then with exam day reporting times and locations.
Why take the SAT® School Day Exam?
- Convenience. Students don’t have to worry about locating or getting to the testing site. School day testing won’t disrupt weekend plans, jobs, or family time.
- Comfort. Students test in familiar surroundings with people they know.
- Confidence. Nothing builds confidence like practice and the SAT® is the only admission test that offers free, personalized practice plans for all students. Official SAT® Practice on Khan Academy® provides every student with a practice plan built just for them, along with integrated coaching tools for teachers to view progress and support their students.
College Board makes provision for students who qualify for fee reductions. To apply for an SAT® School Day exam fee reduction, please contact District Testing Coordinator, Mrs. Tiffany Madison (email@example.com), before completing this online registration form. Eligible students will be provided with a Fee Reduction Code to apply to the online form to reduce the cost of the exam.
Exam Day Information:
Registrants will receive from the school directly information about where to report, etc. on exam day.
For questions or assistance with fee submission or registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.