Students and Families enrolled at Ardsley High School can register here for the 2021 AP® Exam Administration.
Deadline to Register: November 3, 2020 (midnight EST)
Deadlines and Procedures:
Step 1: Submit Exam Fee Deposit – Submit a $50 per exam deposit by October 25, 2020. Click below to submit the deposit.
Step 2: Activate Exam – Students must activate their exams on The College Board MyAP site by JOINing their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org To access the site, create or use a College Board Profile. (See FAQs for more details.) November 3, 2020 deadline to activate your exam.
Step 3: Submit balance due – Starting on December 1, students who committed to an exam by paying the deposit will receive a personalized invoice for the balance of fees due via email. Balance due paid in full by March 1, 2020.
General Policies and Information:
1. It is required for students enrolled AP® Courses at Ardsley High School to sit for the corresponding AP® Exam in the same academic year as taking the course.
2. The cost of each AP® Exam is $115.00 each. A deposit of $50 is due by November 3, 2020 to initiate the exam ordering process. An invoice for the balance due will be emailed out to the parent email address provided on the deposit form on December 1, the balance due must be submitted by March 1, 2020.
No exam orders will be accepted after November 3, 2020 midnight EST.
Failure to submit balance due by March 1, 2021 will incur a penalty fee of $50 per exam.
3. Students must also activate their exam on The College Board’s MyAP system by October 25, 2020. To activate the exam students must:
– Obtain an AP® Class Join Code from their Ardsley HS AP® subject teacher
4. To initiate an AP® Exam order successfully, students MUST submit a deposit AND complete the activation/join step on MyAP. To complete the exam order process, the balance due must be submitted by March 1, 2020. A penalty fee of $50 per exam will be applied for late payments between March 2, 2021 and March 30, 2021.
5. Deposit and balance due payments for exams may be done via credit card or debit card, OR by mailing in a check or money order. There will be an online payment fee of 3% for payments submitted by credit or debit card. Directions for payment can be found at the end of the online payment form and in your e-mail confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provide on the registration form. Postmark deadline to ensure timely mail in deposit processing is October 30, 2020.
6. Fee waivers/assistance – Fee waivers are possible for qualified students. If you feel you may qualify for a fee waiver, please contact Ms. Hezi, the Ardsley HS Guidance Coordinator. Once eligibility has been confirmed, you will be provided with a Fee Waiver Code that will to apply to the deposit form.
7. Exam Locations: Exam Locations will be announced closer to the exam date.
8. Refunds: A deposit refund of $50 per exam is possible for exam orders through November 14, 2020 at 11:59pm EST. To cancel your exam order, please email email@example.com and include the student name, name of the school, and the exam order to cancel. After November 14, 2020, no refund will be issued.
8. College and universities with AP® Credit Policies can be found on the College Board’s website AP® Credit Search site – It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the college they plan to attend will accept AP credit and submit scores to their university/college of choice.
AP exam program information is available in the College Board “AP® Bulletin for Students and Parents.” Students are encouraged to review it.
Assistance needed? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-663-8348.