Students and families enrolled in Abraham Lincoln High School (ALHS), San Francisco, CA, can register here for the May 2021 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exam administration.
Registration Deadline: October 30, 2020*
- To register for an AP® Exam students must complete TWO steps between September 1 and October 30, 2020*:
Activate your AP® Exam on MyAP by joining your AP® Class with the Join Code from your teacher. Complete by the deadline
Submit exam fees by the deadline.
(Review the FAQs for more details on how to complete these steps.)
- The cost of each AP® exam is $95.
- The AP® Exam Registration window opens September 1, 2020 and closes on October 30, 2020 for exams corresponding to AP® Courses that commence in the Fall.
- Exams that correspond to courses that COMMENCE in the Spring – and ONLY these exams (AP® US Government) may register with no penalty through March 5, 2021.
- All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the APTS online payment form, which accepts credit or debit card payments. A 3% payment fee is added to the order for credit card or debit card payments. To mail in payment in the form of check or money order, please complete the order online and mail a copy of the form to the address provided on the confirmation. Checks should be made payable to “APTS” and be postmarked by November 4, 2020 to ensure timely processing.
- Late registration for exams corresponding to a course that commences in the Fall will incur a $40 per exam late order fee. Late registration will be possible from November 16, 2020 through March 5, 2021.
- NO registrations or payment submissions are possible after March 5, 2021.
- An exam order will NOT be considered completed unless BOTH steps for registration have been completed by the deadline. Any student who has not completed BOTH steps listed in Item 1 & 2 above by the applicable deadline, will not have an exam ordered.
- Fee Reductions: ALHS is committed to ensuring every student can take an AP® exam. If you believe that you are eligible for a fee reduction on your exam, please review the AP Exam Fee Reduction Application and Eligibility Criteria linked below. Students who qualify can submit the application to the ALHS AP Coordinator, Ms. Weil at email@example.com
- Eligible students will be provided a Fee Reduction Code to apply to the online payment form linked on this page and the code will reduce the exam fees.
- Code usage is verified by APTS.
- Students should submit the application for fee reduction no later than October 26 to ensure time for application review and registration for the October 30 registration deadline.
- 2020-2021 AP Exam Fee Reduction Eligibility Criteria
- 2020-2021 AP Exam Fee Reduction Application
- Approval will reduce the cost to $5 per exam.
- Refund policy: Students register for their AP Exams in the fall. Given this year’s unusual circumstances, AP will waive the $40 per exam cancellation or unused exam fee for any student who decides not to test.
- Students who wish to cancel an AP Exam may do so through March 5, 2021 for a full refund of the exam fee. (Late registration fees and any applicable credit card fees are not refundable.)
- No cancellations or refunds will be processed after March 5, 2021 (to enable timely updating of MyAP and processing of the refunds before the end of the academic year.)
- Cancellation notification must be submitted before 11:59pm PST on March 5, 2021 to the APTS Cancellation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student’s name, ALHS’s name, and the name of the exam the student wishes to cancel.
- Special accommodations for students with 504s or IEPs must be applied for and approved by College Board. Check with your guidance counselor to review your status. If you do not have approval from the College Board, you will not be provided accommodations. The deadline for submission of applications to the College Board for accommodations is January 15, 2021.
- Information regarding testing locations and start times will be shared with examinees by ALHS closer to test day.
* Students enrolled in AP® US Government which COMMENCES in the Spring semester, may submit their AP® Exam Fees in the fall but are not required to do so. These students ONLY, will have a no penalty registration period from January 25, 2021 until March 5, 2021. These students will receive their MyAP Join Codes from the AP® US Government teachers after the course commences. Spring deadline to register is March 5, 2021.
For information or assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 855-663-8348.