Students enrolled at Albuquerque High School can submit exam fees here for the May 2021 administration of Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams.
Registration Deadlines and Steps:
Step 1: Activate Exam – Students log into their AP® Class on the MyAP Site at https://myap.collegeboard.org to join the online AP® Class. Activate the exam by clicking on “Register for Exam.” (See FAQs for more information and details.) Deadline to activate is October 19, 2020.*
Step 2: Fee Submission – Click on Submit AP® Exam Fees and complete the payment form to submit fees. All students complete the online payment form, regardless of method of payment. Deadline is October 19, 2020.*
Registration Regulations and Information:
1. Exam registration for the May 2021 optional Advanced Placement (AP®) exam administration will take place between September 1, 2020 and October 19, 2020.*
Late registration is possible between October 20, 2020 and March 5, 2021 with a penalty fee of $40 per exam.
2. Exam registration for 2021 exams requires two steps: activation of your exam on the College Board MyAP site AND submission of exam fees.
Step 1: Activate the exam –To Activate an Exam on the College Board MyAP site students log into their College Board profile accounts via http://myap.collegeboard.org
College Board Profile accounts are the same accounts used to order SAT® exams or to collect prior year PSAT/NMSQT® or AP® exam scores. Students who have never taken one of those exams should create a new profile. Do not create a second account!
Once logged into MyAP, students will JOIN the AP® Class with a teacher and subject specific Join Code (Access Code.) Join Codes will be distributed in class.
Students will then be prompted to complete or update the online registration profile in MyAP.
ALL students should complete the Join Step to become part of the online AP Class community and access free College Board course resources, regardless of whether they are taking the exam.
To activate the exam, the student will click on the “Register for Exam” button in MyAP.
Deadline to activate the exam on MyAP is October 19, 2020.*
Step 2: Submit Exam Fees – The cost of each AP® Exam is $95 each.
All exams must be through the APTS system, which accepts credit card and debit card payments as well as mail in payments by check or money order. A 3% online payment fee will be added to the exam fees for online payment. If you do not wish to use the online payment option, you may select the mail in payment option for no additional fees. Mail in payment must be postmarked by October 13, 2020 to ensure timely processing. Instructions regarding the mailing in of the check or money order payment will be emailed to the parent email address provided on the registration form upon completion of the form.
3. Students who fail to complete BOTH the exam activation step and the fee submission by the deadline will not have a fully complete exam order and no order will be submitted for them to College Board. BOTH activation and fee submission is required. Active exams that do not have a corresponding exam fee submitted by October 13 will be deactivated in MyAP.
4. Fee Reductions: Students who meet the College Board Fee Reduction Guidelines based on family/household income may apply for a Fee Reduction Code to their school’s AP® Coordinator, Ms. Sandoval via email@example.com. Approved students will receive a Fee Reduction Code which you will apply to your exam payment form (at the link below) to reduce the exam fees. Please apply for the code 2-3 days BEFORE completing the online payment form and the deadline. All code usage will be verified.
- Students who submit a cancellation request by 11:59pm CST on March 7, 2021 will receive a refund of $93.50 per cancelled exam. (Fee Reduction students will receive the full $3 refunded).
- Exams cancelled after March 7 or examinees who no show on exam day are not eligible for a refund.
- Credit or debit card processing fees are non-refundable.
- To cancel email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the student name, name of the school and the title of the exam to cancel.
6. A calendar of scheduled dates is posted at the link below. Exam day details will be communicated by the school closer to exam date. Make sure to review the Exam Site Security Regulations linked below.
* Students enrolled in the AP® Comparative Government, AP® Macroeconomics, or AP® United States Government course which COMMENCES in the Spring semester, may register without penalty fees and join the MyAP class AFTER the course commences. These students and only these students will be able to register and submit fees between January 1, 2021 and February 26, 2021.
If you need assistance, please contact APTS at email@example.com