Students enrolled at Albuquerque High School can submit exam fees here for the May 2023 administration of Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams.
Please read carefully through all information below.
Registration Deadline: October 28, 2022*
SPRING and LATE Registration available Jan 30 through February 24, 2023*
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1 – Activate Exam on the MyAP System: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on MyAP (https://myap.collegeboard.org) regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP® Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources. To access the site, create or use a College Board account and use the Join Codes provided by your teacher. (See FAQs for more information and details.) Deadline to activate the exam is October 28, 2022.*
Step 2 – Fee Submission: Students choosing to take the optional exams must submit their AP® Exam fees by October 28, 2022* by clicking the link below.
Registration Regulations and Information:
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance. Registration for the May 2023 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams opens on September 15, 2022 and closes at midnight on Octoebr 28, 2022.*
2. ALL students must join the College Board MyAP online AP Course on http://myap.collegeboard.org using their College Board profile accounts and a teacher specific JOIN CODE, regardless of whether or not they are taking the exam. Those choosing to take the optional exam must then log in and complete or update the online MyAP Registration Profile. Deadline to activate the exam on the MyAP site is October 28, 2022.*
3. The cost of each 2023 AP® exam is $97. Please read through the information below and then click on the link below to submit fees.
All students wanting to take the exam must complete the online payment form, which accepts credit card or debit card payments as well as mail in payments. Online payments will be charged a 3.1% credit card fee. To submit an order using a check or money order, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form to the address on your order summary email. Postmark deadline to mail in payment and ensure timely processing is October 25, 2022.
⇒ Without exam activation AND a fee submission by the deadline, no exam order will be submitted to the College Board.
4. Late Payment Submission/ordering for exams opens on October 29, 2022 and runs until November 4, 2022 with a penalty fee of $10 per exam. There is no late ordering option in the Spring.
5. Fee Reductions: Students who meet the College Board Fee Reduction Guidelines based on family/household income may apply for a Fee Reduction Code to their school’s AP® Coordinator, Mr. Allred at firstname.lastname@example.org. Approved students will receive a Fee Reduction Code which you will apply to your exam payment form (at the link below) to reduce the exam fees. Please apply for the code 2-3 days BEFORE completing the online payment form and the deadline. All code usage will be verified.
All students will submit a minimum fee of $40 per exam (including students who are approved for reductions.) Once eligibility is confirmed AND it is confirmed that the student has taken the exam, subsidies will be activated and a partial refund issued automatically.
6. Refund Policy: Students who choose to cancel an exam can do so for a full refund of base exam fees until November 4, 2022. After November 4, 2022 and before April 1, 2023, students who cancel will be eligible for a partial refund (a $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee will be deducted from the amount paid.) To cancel, email email@example.com before 11:59pm PST on April 1, 2023 and include the student name, name of the school, and the exam title to cancel. Refunds are processed back to the original method of payment. Credit and debit card processing fees are non-refundable. Cancellation requests submitted after April 1, 2023 and no-shows on exam day will not be eligible for any refund.
7. AP® Credit Policy Information for Colleges/Universities – Visit this site to look up the colleges/universities you are interested in attending and find out if they accept AP® credit for certain exams. http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/apcreditpolicy/index.jsp
8. A calendar of scheduled dates is posted at the link below. Exam day details will be communicated by the school closer to exam date. Make sure to review the Exam Site Security Regulations linked below.
* Students enrolled in the AP® Macroeconomics or AP® United States Government course which COMMENCES in the Spring semester, may register without penalty fees and join the MyAP class AFTER the course commences. These students and only these students will be able to register without late penalty fees between January 30, 2023 and February 24, 2023.
If you need assistance, please contact APTS at firstname.lastname@example.org