Students enrolled at Albuquerque High School can submit exam fees here for the May 2022 administration of Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams.
Please read carefully through all information below.
Registration Deadline: November 1, 2021*
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES:
Step 1 – Activate Exam on the MyAP System: Students must JOIN their AP® Class accounts on MyAP (https://myap.collegeboard.org) regardless of whether or not they will be taking the AP® Exam! This site will provide students with class AND exam preparation resources. To access the site, create or use a College Board account and use the Join Codes provided by your teacher. Then activate your exam by clicking “Register for Exam.” (See FAQs for more information and details.) Deadline to activate the exam is November 1, 2021.*
Step 2 – Fee Submission: Students choosing to take the optional exams must submit their AP® Exam fees by November 1, 2021* by clicking the link below.
Registration Regulations and Information:
1. Advanced Placement (AP®) Examinations must be ordered in advance. Registration for the May 2022 Advanced Placement (AP®) Exams opens on August 19, 2021 and closes at midnight on November 1, 2021.*
2. ALL students must join the College Board MyAP online AP Course on http://myap.collegeboard.org using their College Board profile accounts and a teacher specific JOIN CODE, regardless of whether or not they are taking the exam. Those choosing to take the optional exam must then log in and complete or update the online MyAP Registration Profile AND activate their exams by clicking on “Register for Exam” for each of the tests they will be taking. Deadline to activate the exam on the MyAP site is November 1, 2021.*
3. The cost of each 2022 AP® exam is $96. Please read through the information below and then click on the link below to submit fees.
All students wanting to take the exam must complete the online payment form, which accepts credit card or debit card payments as well as mail in payments. Online payments will be charged a 3.1% credit card fee. To submit an order using a check or money order, please complete the order form online and follow the directions to mail in your order form to the address on your order summary email. Postmark deadline to mail in payment and ensure timely processing is October 27, 2021.
⇒ Without exam activation AND a fee submission by the deadline, no exam order will be submitted to the College Board.
4. Late Payment Submission for exams opens on November 16, 2021 and runs until February 11, 2022. A $40 late fee will be added to each exam during late registration – Making the cost $136 per exam. After February 11, 2022, no exam orders will be accepted.*
5. Fee Reductions: Students who meet the College Board Fee Reduction Guidelines based on family/household income may apply for a Fee Reduction Code to their school’s AP® Coordinator, Ms. Katsaros via firstname.lastname@example.org. Approved students will receive a Fee Reduction Code which you will apply to your exam payment form (at the link below) to reduce the exam fees. Please apply for the code 2-3 days BEFORE completing the online payment form and the deadline. All code usage will be verified.
All students will submit a minimum fee of $40 per exam (including students who are approved for reductions.) Once eligibility is confirmed AND it is confirmed that the student has taken the exam, subsidies will be activated and a partial refund issued automatically.
6. Refund Policy: Students who choose to cancel an exam can do so for a partial refund (a $40 College Board cancellation penalty fee and $2.50 APTS Service Fee will be deducted from the amount paid.) To cancel, email email@example.com before 11:59pm PST on February 18, 2022 and include the student name, name of the school, and the exam title to cancel. Refunds are processed back to the original method of payment. Credit card processing fees are non-refundable. Cancellation requests submitted after February 18, 2022 and no-shows on exam day will not be eligible for any refund.
7. AP® Credit Policy Information for Colleges/Universities – Visit this site to look up the colleges/universities you are interested in attending and find out if they accept AP® credit for certain exams. http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/apcreditpolicy/index.jsp
8. A calendar of scheduled dates is posted at the link below. Exam day details will be communicated by the school closer to exam date. Make sure to review the Exam Site Security Regulations linked below.
* Students enrolled in the AP® Macroeconomics or AP® United States Government course which COMMENCES in the Spring semester, may register without penalty fees and join the MyAP class AFTER the course commences. These students and only these students will be able to register without late penalty fees between November 16, 2021 and February 11, 2022.
If you need assistance, please contact APTS at firstname.lastname@example.org